Jump to content
Sgt Forge

M9 NVG and Light/Medium/MTV Camo

Recommended Posts

I've been wondering about this for a long time, at least 2 years now I think, maybe the reason is there has not been much mention of this? The M9 helmet has black and camo variants for the standard look and one with goggles, yet when it comes to the M9 helmet with NVG on them there is no supported camo equivalent. The NVG model is essentially the same M9 model aside from the night vision, so why not carry over the camo patterns to it to complete the set? It would be nice to have a matching camo night vision helmet without having to swap every time it gets dark. Also on the same topic of camo skin sets, any chance of adding the following in the future since the others have been converted to skins like: Light Gear Desert, Medium Armor Urban, MTV Urban? I honestly hope that the focus is not being put solely on heavy and survival mode armor to the point of leaving the others behind, there are those of us who actually like to use the other types out of preference too.

Edited by Sgt Forge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Sgt Forge said:

I've been wondering about this for a long time, at least 2 years now I think, maybe the reason is there has not been much mention of this? The M9 helmet has black and camo variants for the standard look and one with goggles, yet when it comes to the M9 helmet with NVG on them there is no supported camo equivalent. The NVG model is essentially the same M9 model aside from the night vision, so why not carry over the camo patterns to it to complete the set? It would be nice to have a matching camo night vision helmet without having to swap every time it gets dark. Also on the same topic of camo skin sets, any chance of adding the following in the future since the others have been converted to skins like: Light Gear Desert, Medium Armor Urban, MTV Urban? I honestly hope that the focus is not being put solely on heavy and survival mode armor to the point of leaving the others behind, there are those of us who actually like to use the other types out of preference too.

Generally speaking I'd like to see camo variants for basically any item. Same pattern etc. Would be cool?

Thanks for sharing the idea!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And thank you as well for the reply. Honestly I must admit I was surprised to see a response that quick on a suggestion, but thanks for noticing it. I hope this might be possible in future updates. As a camo collector of sorts it would be nice to have the full set :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, TheWraith said:

We still wait to see the new ghilliesuit camo...I have seen one picture how is gonna be but never release it!!!

Not sure what is going on there. Where / when did you see a picture of that? XD

21 hours ago, Sgt Forge said:

And thank you as well for the reply. Honestly I must admit I was surprised to see a response that quick on a suggestion, but thanks for noticing it. I hope this might be possible in future updates. As a camo collector of sorts it would be nice to have the full set :)

No worries man. I try to reply when ever I can where ever I can ;) Thanks once again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sven said:

Where / when did you see a picture of that

http://prntscr.com/ojtjdc From @Steve reply in July 25. I ask if is possible to do some adjustment on camo skin for ghillie cuz now is just dark brown and is not much realistic.So Steve show me this picture as a though.He say gonna put it in next patch in those days but never happen and now with this topic i found the opportunity to mention it again....

Edited by TheWraith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheWraith said:

http://prntscr.com/ojtjdc From @Steve reply in July 25. I ask if is possible to do some adjustment on camo skin for ghillie cuz now is just dark brown and is not much realistic.So Steve show me this picture as a though.He say gonna put it in next patch in those days but never happen and now with this topic i found the opportunity to mention it again....

The Ghillie camo has been already updated with this texture. The look of a skin is also depends on which map you are and which graphic quality you run the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Steve said:

The Ghillie camo has been already updated with this texture. The look of a skin is also depends on which map you are and which graphic quality you run the game.

I apologize for this comment.Last days with claymores issue and danger i wear heavy armor so i didnt check it.Again im sorry 😁

@Steve nice job!!!Much better texture!!Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ghillie camo is nice, managed to get one myself even though I don't use that suit much (yet). Been busy with classes and other stuff so I haven't been on New Z much lately. By the way, that weekend event that was announced is not limited solely to the official OW servers is it? Like for instance if I was hunting supers in the private OW servers would they still be able to drop spawners there? I'm generally not much for pvp mode in games, especially if said game focuses heavily on sniper camping. I mean come on is it that hard to use a "different" weapon type? lol.

Edited by Sgt Forge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...