Sign in to follow this  
Dimitri Nobov

Ban in Season = Lost Reward

Hello, I would like to suggest that those who take ban in the season for playing in large groups lose the right to the prize. This is not fair to other players. Recently player R fister (noob) has won the prize of the season even playing at 3. This is absurd and disrespectful to anyone who plays within the rules. I leave my suggestion and my rejection of the attitude of moderation in this case.

• Thanks 2

When I reported this player, moderation gave me 2 days of ban for disrespect. At no time did I use offensive words, just questioned why their attitude. In the end, I also find it disrespectful to anyone who plays the rules that a stupid player like this wins the prize. But who am I to complain if I neglect to banish me here from the forum.

• Thanks 1

I agree with you, I believe that if you include in the rules that those who take ban in the season lose the right to the prize, will end up groups of 4 people

It is very easy to win the season playing in 4 people this is very wrong

If you look twit TV stream you can see a lot off players in group, but not "in game" group, just together.
BR invalid group should be a delete all characters and game dollar.

4k7v9c8tnoo170dzg.jpg

13 hours ago, BARBOZ4 said:

@ JKS  Before you speak what you do not know, you should be more informed not to go out talking nonsense. I was banned for disrespect, not for playing in large groups. Included here is a video of you playing in a group.  https://imgur.com/a/S7bASoW

I post a print for validate your speak....

But if you cant understand it I have a question for you;
You get banned for make groups in BR?
Tattoo or whatever play in group with you and another guys all the time?
How many wins do you have using a large groups?

On 9/5/2019 at 2:40 PM, BARBOZ4 said:

@JKS If you have evidence against me show me. Don't accuse me of things you don't know without a solid foundation for it.

trash_group_guy.PNG

" I stayed a week crying for support release my account "