Sven

Summer Week Event

Another update that might interest you guys:

✨🎉 SALE UPDATE! 6 NEW skin recipes are now available in the in-game marketplace! Next to that the Revolution skinbox now has a 20% discount! We have also added the new "Zitania" skins (4) to the content of the Revolution skinbox! 👀

🕙 For those wondering these discounts will be live for exactly one week! ;)

Wk7kNiT.jpg

• Cool 1

@JKS, @The Wraith. I think the both of you are a bit confused. What it seems like you are wanting is a complete overhaul of the loot table. That is totally unnecessary and would destroy the game economy as it is. It would be just like the admins doing a server wipe. What I am trying to do is IMPROVE the quality of the loot dropped from Super, Alien and Toxic super zombies. You are both suggesting that they drop less? That is no improvement. The Super and Alien both drop 8 items. That is fine. The only problem with them is the amount of helmets and armor they drop. Armor and Helmets are both very common items. I don't know what they are in PVP but in PVE they are everywhere. As far as the Toxic Super, it is not acceptable for it to be only dropping 1 item. (However, the admins are discussing this issue). This is absurd. The loot should be progressively better tier items. @JKS, you complain that there aren't enough heavy armor in PVP. There's a very good reason there's not more. It's the same reason that riot shields need to have a longer cooldown. If you are so unhappy with the loot table in PVP, you can just play on a PVE server and gather the extra or go to a trade lounge and acquire more. I have stopped gathering the lower tier armor and helmets over a year ago. Understandably I do only play PVE. But you both need to understand. The game economy is not the problem here.

@Sven @Fred @3lias @ElChupacabra @Steve, I have a question for you all. Since you have the ability to manipulate whether vehicles are allowed in a certain game mode (PVE, PVP, Survival) Can you set the loot table differently for each mode? Or is it already set that way. I'm just curious.

Now, getting back to the event, I think this is the best event you have put together in a while. It has benefits for EVERYBODY as it should. Thank you for that. I know this won't feasible to repeat every weekend but, when you do something like this, it goes a long way to keep the entire community happy. (for the most part anyway) You know me, I'm not shy about calling you all out for something I think is favoring one side over the other. 😇

Hope you have a Great Week and enjoy the upcoming Weekend!!!

18 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

What I am trying to do is IMPROVE the quality of the loot

So why you dont suggest what to drop???More snipers???Already the game is full of them(in 15 min i have 20-25 snipers from item boxes without danger to be killed or stealed from others)...I have suggest some ideas even new items but only from Toxic and some random airdrops.The items should drop from all SZs must not found anywhere else to have some sense and value... otherwise is lost time...

Edited by TheWraith

33 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

I think the both of you are a bit confused. What it seems like you are wanting is a complete overhaul of the loot table. That is totally unnecessary and would destroy the game economy as it is. It would be just like the admins doing a server wipe. What I am trying to do is IMPROVE the quality of the loot dropped from Super, Alien and Toxic super zombies. You are both suggesting that they drop less? That is no improvement. The Super and Alien both drop 8 items. That is fine. The only problem with them is the amount of helmets and armor they drop. Armor and Helmets are both very common items. I don't know what they are in PVP but in PVE they are everywhere. As far as the Toxic Super, it is not acceptable for it to be only dropping 1 item. (However, the admins are discussing this issue). This is absurd. The loot should be progressively better tier items. @JKS, you complain that there aren't enough heavy armor in PVP. There's a very good reason there's not more. It's the same reason that riot shields need to have a longer cooldown. If you are so unhappy with the loot table in PVP, you can just play on a PVE server and gather the extra or go to a trade lounge and acquire more. I have stopped gathering the lower tier armor and helmets over a year ago. Understandably I do only play PVE. But you both need to understand. The game economy is not the problem here.

You play only in private servers. Try to enter in premium or normal server to farm. And you are wrong when you say "The game economy is not the problem here". All the game problem is the economy. You think PVP and PVE is two diferent modes? Free players must have a chance to get great itens killing SZ, Alien and Toxic. They are in PVP server, killing SZ and the drop itens are simple rifles. My sugestion make the loot best than is now. For riots, if they cust the same as a c-mag the players don't use a lot in pvp and the cooldown or macro no makes diference. The players would use 2 or 3. An example is only veteram player use military BP in PVP because the price is high.

For private server eliminate trash itens in drop and make Toxic drop more than Alien solves the problem. And incluse a new swat armor or xmr in drop off toxic is a great way to make 600 bullets worth. YOU (and me) have a great number off heavy armor. You said it yourself " I don't know what they are in PVP but in PVE they are everywhere.". Yea, that's the reason why I say to make this itens only in SZ++ drops. 

33 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

you complain that there aren't enough heavy armor in PVP.

I not sayed that. WTF? My question is, IF the item drops only in SZ++ drop, PVP players will buy or use another armors in one month. This item is fast consumption. Look streams and see players GI. I like to force lazy players to valorizate the loot. But recentrly we have in store the heavy armor. This make all players who sell this item lose game dollars.

Edited by JKS

19 minutes ago, TheWraith said:

So why you dont suggest what to drop???More snipers???Already the game is full of them(in 15 min i have 20-25 snipers from item boxes without danger to be killed or stealed from others)...I have suggest some ideas even new items but only from Toxic and some random airdrops.The items should drop from all SZs must not found anywhere else to have some sense and value... otherwise is lost time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJcDKvGVYlo&t=10m42s

I don't remember, but in 11 minuts 15+ snipers easy. Cristal lake have more 15 boxes and loco montain more 5.

Catch boxes are more easy to get snipers. In private you can get, log out, wait 7 min, get more, wait, get more.....

Too easy and no have a dificult like a toxic or alien.

• Thanks 1

Guys, I will take all of this feedback in consideration and discuss tomorrow with other stuff what's the best to do in terms of loot for the toxic super zombie.

Thanks everyone for putting the feedback here!

2 hours ago, JKS said:

I not sayed that. WTF? My question is, IF the item drops only in SZ++ drop, PVP players will buy or use another armors in one month. This item is fast consumption. Look streams and see players GI. I like to force lazy players to valorizate the loot. But recentrly we have in store the heavy armor. This make all players who sell this item lose game dollars.

OK so what I am seeing is one your translator you use needs improvement "I not sayed" is not a good way to get a point across.  Next is valorizate tech. is not a word and for the devs to volorize something means you want them to establish and maintain prices on the loot ?  They can only set a base price for an item on the market as seen in the wiki not enforce it.  If people want it they will over pay for it and for you peeps who don't know what Valorisation means val·or·ized, val·or·iz·ing, val·or·iz·es. 1. To establish and maintain the price of (a commodity) by governmental action. 2. To give or assign a value to, especially a higher value: "

4 hours ago, TheWraith said:

So why you dont suggest what to drop???

I am simply suggesting what should NOT be dropped ie: helmets and heavy armor. As far as I'm concerned, there is no issue with the other items dropped.

4 hours ago, CampersRUs said:
4 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I am simply suggesting what should NOT be dropped

Are you kidding me right???Ok here we are, if devs reduce the items by taking those 2 items you gonna whining about the amount of drop ofc we DONT want that.So thats why im asking you to suggest WHAT do you think must REPLACE those two?Dont simple say:I dont want helmets and armors or the Toxic drop only one item(btw i never saw a complete suggestion from you in your comments about that issue,only how disappointed you are)!!! All items in drops are common more or less(tell me what isnt) not only helmets and armors.You say "i wanna improve the quality of drop" so do it with suggestions by naming items...Already @Sven ask me in previous comment to suggest some items and i was thinking for many minutes what should i say (and i did it with items you cant find anywhere else or even with new items)...I didnt say "I dont care what will be just i dont want this item or that item" cuz that will be so easy to say and i think dont help the devs to improve what we want!

Edited by TheWraith

9 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

You are both suggesting that they drop less? That is no improvement

Where did you see that????You sayed "The loot should be progressively better tier items" after @JKS  has suggest what each kind of SZ,AZ.TZ should drop.I have notice that many times 

you are talking generally and indefinitely about this issue so maybe we want to hear from you your specific improvments.

15 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

@Sven @Fred @3lias @ElChupacabra @Steve, I have a question for you all. Since you have the ability to manipulate whether vehicles are allowed in a certain game mode (PVE, PVP, Survival) Can you set the loot table differently for each mode? Or is it already set that way. I'm just curious.

It is like this already. Every game mode has it's own loot table.

• Thanks 1

Another update:

☀ Summer Event Update! Double XP/GD is LIVE AGAIN for the second weekend! Enjoy! 🏄

Also, I have added some summer hats to the Competitive store! :D

tR6M79x.jpg

• Cool 2

20 hours ago, TheWraith said:

Are you kidding me right???Ok here we are, if devs reduce the items by taking those 2 items you gonna whining about the amount of drop ofc we DONT want that.

You misunderstood what I was implying. I suggest removing those items. I did not say they should drop less. The 2 items are way too common and should be replaced with higher tier loot.

3 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

should be replaced with higher tier loot.

But higher tier loot like what? That why im say all items from SZs AZs are common.Exept those that i suggest or maybe 2-3 new skins (from whole huge collection) nothing is rare to replace armors and helmets.Maybe they increase the drop of normal,epic,legendary crates from them and if you are lucky to win somthing good

Edited by TheWraith

5 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

You misunderstood what I was implying. I suggest removing those items. I did not say they should drop less. The 2 items are way too common and should be replaced with higher tier loot.

If you want more high loot you want drop only AWP, VSS or OTS? 

I say that before, but we have (maybe you have much more) inventory items.

For me high loot is the best items in its category;
Rifle:
Scar H or FN Fall
Sniper:
AWP, VSS, OTS
Armor:
Swat Armor and Heavy
Helmet:
Heavy Helmet and K Style NVG
Melee:
Karambit and Katana
Explosive
Bada Boom and Claymore
Food:
MRE
Med:
Medkit and DX
Shield
Balistic Shield
BackPack:
Adventure and Hunter

But this itens are rare in game? One or two are. If for you heavy and K style are common, for me snipers are common, rifles are common, karambit, katana, adventure, hunter... On this list I have more dificult to find Claymore,  Bada Boom or Balistic Shield. This item is only in store and I don't see players using in PVP because the price off this is 2,5k. All SZ++ do not drop this item. Make sense?

Is for this no sense price, drop, rarity and use I say "the game problem is the economy".

DMR 20 costs 6k and VSS 10 costs 5K.

You need 2 shots in head to kill with Scar H, but one at VSS. 

I will say again, the PVP whiners players destroy the game economy crying to more easy game. Now we have a stupid jump sniper fest and the new players don't come because is impossible start in this game and have fun playing free.

On 9/11/2019 at 2:54 PM, CampersRUs said:

What it seems like you are wanting is a complete overhaul of the loot table. That is totally unnecessary and would destroy the game economy as it is. It would be just like the admins doing a server wipe.

Yea. Correct item by item stats, rarity and the price in store. Don't do it in one time, but slow and making the game more miscellaneous. 

We have new itens, but no ones use out off lounge. AR rifles have the same stats 2-3 spread and 24-28 damage with 3-4 recoil. Makes diference use a AK 47 or FN Scar? 3 shots in head kill a player using K Style. No one uses Heavy Helmet....

You can see my point now?

• Thanks 1

On 9/9/2019 at 6:21 AM, Sven said:

Also, if you refer to some zombies not dropping ANY GD at all, that is normal. Not ALL drop GD. Like I said: it's random and it's also random that they basically drop 0 GD.

On a different Weekend Event post (week of May 26-28th) I mentioned all zombies not dropping GD.  My post was kindly answered by Steve, (as you can see by his comment to me ref: my May 29th post) assuring me that now all zombies will be doping some sort of GD. This is why I was wondering why not all zombies were dropping GD.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Katryna247 said:

On a different Weekend Event post (week of May 26-28th) I mentioned all zombies not dropping GD.  My post was kindly answered by Steve, (as you can see by his comment to me ref: my May 29th post) assuring me that now all zombies will be doping some sort of GD. This is why I was wondering why not all zombies were dropping GD.

I can't see the double GD in Premium Acc now. After this week I can't see the money two times in screen. Maybe the system work like;
1. The money can't be seens every time and some times you can see on screen. Much fast or simple vision bug.
2. Some zombies don't drop money. But the double system don't make 2 x the game dollar, but like you killed 2 zombies when you kill one. 
3. Now the system calculate the double off zombie game dollar automatically.

In all this cenarios I can't see a great increase in money in event. Looks like we have "double off half GD event ".

Out off event I make more money in death valley with a car.

@JKS @TheWraith @CampersRUs @Katryna247 and everyone else that listed out feedback: once again thank you! 

Near plan is as following:

- Radiation Super Zombie loot amount will be increased from 1 to 3 items.

- Radiation Super Zombie loot will be updated based on the feedback you guys gave us.

- Super Zombie loot will also be adjusted but more info on that will follow in the patch.

Now, this will all go live as soon as we patch upcoming time!

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 3

Another update here, for those who missed the double GC announcement:

🎉✨ DOUBLE GC ANNOUNCEMENT! 👀🤩 It's time again: DOUBLE GC is STARTING NOW for this weekend as final part of the Summer Week 2019 event. Enjoy and have a nice weekend! 😎

🕙 DOUBLE GC ends when the Summer Week 2019 event ends which is: Monday, September 16, 2019 at 12:00 PM (CEST)

bWwLKi7.jpg

2 hours ago, JKS said:

I can't see a great increase in money in event

Because the zombies dont drop standar number of gd...Its random in ea z.So you cant compare the winning gd before and after event. Personally i never give much attention in that part of event cuz the bigger amount of my money comes from trade and second i have seen many zombies give me until 15k-18k ea!!!