rumjal

Abuse of Claymore in PVE Server ( Supposed to be Farmer Safezone )

Some players are abusing the use claymore on PVE server baiting players who are just about to kill a Super Zombie by Planting a claymore where the Super Zombie drop the loot. Literally on a PVE server where suppose to be farming safe zone which fuels the PVP Economy is becoming a kills zone with the use of CLAYMORE - hence if this should continue there is no more point of using invis adventure backpack, invisible items and their perk skins on expensive items since at any time a safe haven for farmers is no longer safe at all.

Experienced it few days ago an hours loot worth of sniper rifle all gone since someone planted a claymore just infront while farming deliberately robbing farmers of their hard earned ammo and sniper rifle. On such regards if this continue the Prices of ammunition and sniper rifle will go up due to this circumstances - the entire economy will change to worst if this should continue. 

Don't forget people planting them in Airdrop Area, Bus Stations Spawn Points in PVE Servers.

Hey. Very good point. I have discussed with Fred and we plan to disable damage for both the bear trap and claymores in PVE servers.

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 4

3 hours ago, rumjal said:

Appreciate the earnest reply and positive action. Many thanks Sven 

No problem. Could you wait next time copy pasting it on other places. Just to keep this at one place?

1 hour ago, TheWraith said:

The bad thing is that some players are immune to claymores and others isnt.Unfair ofc.But the big issue here is DONT bring pvp in pve game.

Well, that's discussable and more of a point-of-view point but technically speaking New Z is more of an all round game in terms of PVP, PVE and Survival / Open World.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Sven said:

Well, that's discussable

Discussable???So there is a chance you guys gonna leave the situation as it is???Some players can killed by mines and others will be immune?In that case i think is gonna be the joy of pvp players...everyone of them will plant mines everywhere and will wait to kill me and steal all my loot...snipers,armors...I dont bother if i kill by zombie or SZ but i dont accept killed by other player in PVE.

On 9/2/2019 at 8:12 PM, Sven said:

Hey. Very good point. I have discussed with Fred and we plan to disable damage for both the bear trap and claymores in PVE servers.

Best Regards,

Sven

Hi Sven, 

It seems the claymore has not been disabled yet the prices now of sniper rifle has increased already and still increasing