Added: (---)

⦁    Sick Foot (Raid boss)
Radiated Dead Foot. Nuff said. --- (Can only be found during Power Plant Failure---

And:

Hazmat Suit: Civilian
With my idea of clip/ammo pockets on armors & Save The Power plant event, I bring you "Hazmat Suit: Civilian", - As normal gas masks during power plant failure doesn't offer enough protection, full body hazmat suits are needed instead. This variant offers no protection, and you cannot wear helmets with this on.

Hazmat Suit: Government
With my idea of clip/ammo pockets on armors & Save The Power plant event, I bring you "Hazmat Suit: Civilian", - As normal gas masks during power plant failure doesn't offer enough protection, full body hazmat suits are needed instead. This variant offers same stats as a Light Gear, and you cannot wear helmets with this on.

Hazmat Suit: Military
With my idea of clip/ammo pockets on armors & Save The Power plant event, I bring you "Hazmat Suit: Civilian", - As normal gas masks during power plant failure doesn't offer enough protection, full body hazmat suits are needed instead. This variant offers same stats as a MTV, and you cannot wear helmets with this on.

Hazmat Suit: Heavy Duty
With my idea of clip/ammo pockets on armors & Save The Power plant event, I bring you "Hazmat Suit: Civilian", - As normal gas masks during power plant failure doesn't offer enough protection, full body hazmat suits are needed instead. This variant offers same stats as a Custom Guerilla, and you cannot wear helmets with this on.

Removed: red part only.
(Reason: This was an idea I was going to implement in this suggestion, but I choose not to, as the idea is not complete yet.)

Event idea 1 – Locked Areas
Places/Installations you can't just go there whenever you want. At each entrance to one of these places, there's an "locked" gate, that 1; requires a keycard (1-time use), that zombies have a small chance to drop. or 2; it takes 30 grenades to blow up (something like that). - The main thought is having places/installations on the map, that you can only access through either finding/gather in-game content, or by [ progression(read more about this idea at; Main Character / Story-line Character) ] I believe this is an awesome idea for the Survival game mode. Then you have small raids you do with friends, places with higher chance of loot. And still chance to encounter other players doing the same thing… Or arrive to the place with gate already blown.

Edited by Kjer

come on devs it is boring to see the same and weak zombies i mean so boring make the zombies kill veteran player fast and can climb box or walk on top of the box and can hit player if they are near the zombies ( because zombies cannot hit you even if you character head is kissing the zombies while proning on top of cars while the zombies stop running at you just becauses you character is on top of box or something like cars )

• Thanks 1

Just an update on this, we have read this and have discussed parts of this within the team and with the OP. These ideas are mostly excellent and feasible. We do not know when/how/if they will be implemented, but this has surely given us a lot to work with, so kudos to Kjer on this.