Moly42

question about player tab

I just have a few questions about some things in the player tab. Firstly what is the number to the left of each of the players names? And then some players have a P or an E next to their name, what is that?

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Moly42 said:

I just have a few questions about some things in the player tab. Firstly what is the number to the left of each of the players names? And then some players have a P or an E next to their name, what is that?

the numbers is just how many players is in that server...nothing special. the P and E is PREMIUM an EXTREME account

• Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, TheWraith said:

the numbers is just how many players is in that server...nothing special. the P and E is PREMIUM an EXTREME account

oh thats kind of dumb lol. and i see, so it just lets you know what account they have. Thanks!

1 minute ago, Moly42 said:

oh thats kind of dumb lol. and i see, so it just lets you know what account they have. Thanks!

Np Moly...and im gonna tell you a secret (i guess is not secret anymore....lol) when i start a make the same question!!! ahahhaahhaha.Anyway if you have more questions dont be affraid to make them!!!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Moly42 said:

The numbers are also used so that it's easier for players to find each other. For example: players could shout to each other; "Invite number #" or, "I ma number #" :P