Stan Mammon

Game is fundementally flawed and half finished and that is why it has low player numbers and discord in the community.

6 hours ago, DNI_Adrian said:

Thank you for admitting you came here only to troll. 

How'd you manage to quote the one with the respect/disrespect typo. Especially since my edit came through first. I didn't come here just to troll my suggestions are real. It is not my fault that the most toxic individuals in the forums are a few pve players trying to wage a crusade against half the playerbase. That's the funny thing on an individual basis there is simply no way anyone else is engaging to the level you guys are, they'd have to be bambi hunting 24/7 and shitting all over you constantly day in and day out with some crazy offensive hitler username, and they'd have to form packs that follow the leader or most aggressive member in, piling in and deliberately misunderstanding everything to derail any conversation. Every post made gets the forum PVE attack squad sicced on it somehow. That's toxic, thats 4 or 5 people trying to be as aggressive and toxic as hundreds of PVP trolls. Your lack of self awareness on the subject is astonishing. In trying to stop them you became them. Now you got people like me who find your gamma behaviour repulsive. It sucks but you are a reflection of the PVP players shitty attitudes and between the fanatical PVE zealot squad and the abusive little PVP shitposting community yeah there really is nothing positive worth saving.  You lot are the most vocal group in the forums and the forums are absolute ass, its mostly just one long and tedious fight mixed in with 'The devs ignore everything and don't care' which is an assessment I agree with. That isn't a coincidence, these forums are trying to serve a larger purpose than you working out your hatred for others. As I said the first response to my suggestions was stop offering changes for PVE. That's totally asinine and stupid. PVP and PVE OW is the same map. I got called insane for suggesting that people meet in SAFEZONES to trade and pass by each other in game. There wasn't a hey this won't work for this reason. Or hey how about this how would this work or did you think of this. It was just stop, you don't get to be here having these thoughts. So right back at you, stop. Your childish behaviour and reactions and your attack squad showing up in formation to wage battles with literally everyone else is the most toxic force on these forums and leave bystanders like me with sadness for how much the community has fallen over the years,. Like I said before, if the problem is everyone else that means the problem is you. Tone it down. I mean I say don't hate them they didn't design the system that rewards their playstyle and what do I get back as an answer?

"Easy as you getting them to change how they treat players. Oh, you cant. I guess maybe you missed how many have outright told us to"quit" since we had no interest in their style of play. Had you actually read the asinine posts aimed at PVE players, you might have seen why we became defensive. Lets calm the pvp rage... you really didn't read much of that at all. "

Rationalizations or excuses for your emotional problems; 'It's their fault they are mean I've done nothing wrong Im a knight in shining armour saving my beloved PVE princess.' . They live rent free in your head and I am not them. So whatever your justifications you just started punching at a bystander because I "looked" too much like one of the people who hurt you. Schizo, at this point I'll be mocking and heckling you as I go about posting here because at least that's something that is fun to do and I'll be getting the same response, gamma crusader attacks, whether I post politely or not so I may as well call you out on atrocious logic and say things bluntly. You spend every day on these forums looking for fights so you'll be running around like a headless chicken no matter what I do, by merely posting here anyone has exposed themselves to the hate wave. That is bad for the community and makes the game look worse off than it is. Endless community infighting is pointless and as I keep saying it is the result of developers  and abusive gameplay not half the playerbase being literally evil or whatever.
But oh well, carry on and enjoy your crusade, maybe we can make a gladiator pit to lock PVP players in with you.

Maybe I can post again when you guys aren't lurking on the forums or post on the discord or something so I'll actually get real feedback instead of round 9001 in the PVE vs PVP war. How many people have left the game or forums because of the hate? You posit that PVP players drive people off, I posit that the ones that the PVP players don't drive off you lot here jump in and insult and whine at and drive off too. Its literally like all those crazy far left bloggers running their outrage mob at the guy who won't bake a cake or whatever. Frothing at the mouth about how we need more progress and tolerance to save the world while acting like a rabid attack dog and displaying zero progress or tolerance. I didn't think the new z would have a forum gamma problem.

Edited by Stan Mammon
Had to fix some of the grammar or the grammar nazis would pretend to be confused and then accuse me of being evil again.

2 hours ago, Stan Mammon said:

How'd you manage to quote the one with the respect/disrespect typo. Especially since my edit came through first. I didn't come here just to troll my suggestions are real. It is not my fault that the most toxic individuals in the forums are a few pve players trying to wage a crusade against half the playerbase. That's the funny thing on an individual basis there is simply no way anyone else is engaging to the level you guys are, they'd have to be bambi hunting 24/7 and shitting all over you constantly day in and day out with some crazy offensive hitler username, and they'd have to form packs that follow the leader or most aggressive member in, piling in and deliberately misunderstanding everything to derail any conversation. Every post made gets the forum PVE attack squad sicced on it somehow. That's toxic, thats 4 or 5 people trying to be as aggressive and toxic as hundreds of PVP trolls. Your lack of self awareness on the subject is astonishing. In trying to stop them you became them. Now you got people like me who find your gamma behaviour repulsive. It sucks but you are a reflection of the PVP players shitty attitudes and between the fanatical PVE zealot squad and the abusive little PVP shitposting community yeah there really is nothing positive worth saving.  You lot are the most vocal group in the forums and the forums are absolute ass, its mostly just one long and tedious fight mixed in with 'The devs ignore everything and don't care' which is an assessment I agree with. That isn't a coincidence, these forums are trying to serve a larger purpose than you working out your hatred for others. As I said the first response to my suggestions was stop offering changes for PVE. That's totally asinine and stupid. PVP and PVE OW is the same map. I got called insane for suggesting that people meet in SAFEZONES to trade and pass by each other in game. There wasn't a hey this won't work for this reason. Or hey how about this how would this work or did you think of this. It was just stop, you don't get to be here having these thoughts. So right back at you, stop. Your childish behaviour and reactions and your attack squad showing up in formation to wage battles with literally everyone else is the most toxic force on these forums and leave bystanders like me with sadness for how much the community has fallen over the years,. Like I said before, if the problem is everyone else that means the problem is you. Tone it down. I mean I say don't hate them they didn't design the system that rewards their playstyle and what do I get back as an answer?

"Easy as you getting them to change how they treat players. Oh, you cant. I guess maybe you missed how many have outright told us to"quit" since we had no interest in their style of play. Had you actually read the asinine posts aimed at PVE players, you might have seen why we became defensive. Lets calm the pvp rage... you really didn't read much of that at all. "

Rationalizations or excuses for your emotional problems; 'It's their fault they are mean I've done nothing wrong Im a knight in shining armour saving my beloved PVE princess.' . They live rent free in your head and I am not them. So whatever your justifications you just started punching at a bystander because I "looked" too much like one of the people who hurt you. Schizo, at this point I'll be mocking and heckling you as I go about posting here because at least that's something that is fun to do and I'll be getting the same response, gamma crusader attacks, whether I post politely or not so I may as well call you out on atrocious logic and say things bluntly. You spend every day on these forums looking for fights so you'll be running around like a headless chicken no matter what I do, by merely posting here anyone has exposed themselves to the hate wave. That is bad for the community and makes the game look worse off than it is. Endless community infighting is pointless and as I keep saying it is the result of developers  and abusive gameplay not half the playerbase being literally evil or whatever.
But oh well, carry on and enjoy your crusade, maybe we can make a gladiator pit to lock PVP players in with you.

Maybe I can post again when you guys aren't lurking on the forums or post on the discord or something so I'll actually get real feedback instead of round 9001 in the PVE vs PVP war. How many people have left the game or forums because of the hate? You posit that PVP players drive people off, I posit that the ones that the PVP players don't drive off you lot here jump in and insult and whine at and drive off too. Its literally like all those crazy far left bloggers running their outrage mob at the guy who won't bake a cake or whatever. Frothing at the mouth about how we need more progress and tolerance to save the world while acting like a rabid attack dog and displaying zero progress or tolerance. I didn't think the new z would have a forum gamma problem.

You try to tell her she has "emotional problems" yet admitted you came to piss her off.  She's right, that makes you a troll.

I wondered how she got the demon comment,  then I searched your name.  5 sites in my initial 15 results were about demon names, all including "Mammon". She didn't call you a demon, she made a point of pointing out you  called yourself by a demons name. She didn't name you, you did. 

You admitting you read past posts and came here to piss her off. Even referring to her as a him. You knew from before the comments you were going to insult her. Now you try to play victim. I hope sher reported you.  Then is nothing more toxic than a troll. You are  the prime example of sexual harassing over gender,  personal attacks, and harassment that goes on.

I'm with her on contacting Steam as well if they don't do something with you. I already have copied all your comments, start to finish. Editing after the fact will not help  you.  The original comments memorialized by screenshot.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Stan Mammon said:

Edited 2 hours ago by Stan Mammon
Had to fix some of the grammar or the grammar nazis would pretend to be confused and then accuse me of being evil again.

Why don't you simply stop harassing people. You're being condescending and nasty. I'm the one who corrected you grammar, I also told you to proof read.  You created this mess, they reacted to your words.  You accused them of mechanical reading, yet reading is mechanical.  There may be a difference in what  you meant and how it came across. That's not the people  on this forums fault. You chose your wording.

Also, please keep your politics to yourself. This is one place politics do not belong.  --- The Grammar Nazi

Edited by Chaos&Mayhem
Added signature
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Stan Mammon said:

Plays an mmo multiplayer game, spends the entire time running away from any chance to meet or talk to players. Pretty sure you want a solo game buddy. You won't even need an internet connection for that. I can tell you one thing though and you won't like it. If you are playing a multiplayer game to avoid all people you are literally doing it wrong, word definitions and the game. There are very few ways to play a game wrongly but playing a single player game in order to meet people online or playing a multiplayer game in order to never encounter another player are both backwards. You can do it but you cannot pretend thats 'normal', how it was intended, or at all relevant to the future progression of the game. You aren't playing their game, you are playing your game with their engine.

" The weekend events are only subpar when the PVE side is left out. "
Dont be so self interested. The events are poor when they objectively add nothing relevant and change almost nothing in the game. PVE or PVP. Its not about whos getting stuff its about that zero stuff is being gotten period. If you can't see that then what I say about blinded by the drama of the fight stands.

" you sound exactly like someone else who came on here pushing nearly the exact same ideas. Mr "worlds greatest beta tester".  He left a month or so ago and here you are new. Really makes me wonder.... " Are you a schizo too? Its way more suspicious for you and your flock to attack in formation the way you do than for someone who openly said he read the entire damn forum before posting to have an idea that sounds similar to another idea mentioned. I guess the childish/bitchy remark stung. I tried to be impartial by acknowledging you were ultimately right about most of your complaints with the pvp community here. They are very dismissive. unlike you lot I haven't been blinded by a stake in the game over a pointless fight so its pretty easy to see that you lot sperg out and misread and misrepresent a lot of stuff in order to carry on your crusade. Its especially obvious now that I am on the receiving end of it. But oh well that isn't the point. The point is to bait you lot for a bit (as its an easy bait all I gotta say is PVE weak or bad or imply that I want to change anything that might effect how you play the game which is sort of what suggestions is for so I guess this whole section of the forum is just endless triggerings) while getting some feedback on my suggestions and see if your talent at raising the devs attention 

Deliberately baiting, then play the victim. Why have they not banned you?  @Sven I hope you're seeing this guy. Clearly @Steve is again absent. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Stan Mammon said:

hopefully that didn't come across too harshly, I love this game and want it to thrive. Pretty sure the devs are nincompoops and a large chunk of the playerbase are reactionary and traumatized after reading the last few years of forum activity. It's like walking down a highschool hallway :D

@Sven @Steve @Fred @3lias  so which of you is he calling this? 

11 hours ago, Stan Mammon said:

Its late here and I am operating on low sleep so you could be right but my point still stands, people use literal machine translation all the time here and most of the rest aren't native speakers yet he can't be bothered to confirm anything before he assumes the worst. It almost wasn't worth my time typing answers out. The second he got a reading that furthered his delusions it was off to the races. My flaws made it easier but that bitterness and hatred towards half the playerbase is naked and ugly and doesn't belong here.

Nice comeback moron. It's the old 'Any excuse is better than none'. If you were so damn tired, LEAVE. Oh and when you do, STAY GONE. You and your supposed 'witty' comments are banal at best. Funny thing is, through your elongated posts, you keep saying the same thing over and over. Acting like a petulant child.

And, if you are, as you say 'A PVE player' why are you attacking that very mode? Confused much? Oh and, since it's 'almost' wasn't worth your time typing answers, why not just quit trying to act like you are hyper-educated. Oh and the bitterness and hatred toward half the player base seems to be coming from only one side. YOURS. Take your own advice. You don't belong here because in your own words, your comments are naked and ugly.

Edited by CampersRUs
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

Nice comeback moron. It's the old 'Any excuse is better than none'. If you were so damn tired, LEAVE. Oh and when you do, STAY GONE. You and your supposed 'witty' comments are banal at best. Funny thing is, through your elongated posts, you keep saying the same thing over and over. Acting like a petulant child.

And, if you are, as you say 'A PVE player' why are you attacking that very mode? Confused much? Oh and, since it's 'almost' wasn't worth your time typing answers, why not just quit trying to act like you are hyper-educated. Oh and the bitterness and hatred toward half the player base seems to be coming from only one side. YOURS. Take your own advice. You don't belong here because in your own words, your comments are naked and ugly.

Did you catch his comments about not respecting people he PVE's  or PVP with?  I've reported close to half a dozen of his comments.  Including those he admitted to only coming here to bait, troll, and piss people off. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chaos&Mayhem said:

Did you catch his comments about not respecting people he PVE's  or PVP with?  I've reported close to half a dozen of his comments.  Including those he admitted to only coming here to bait, troll, and piss people off. 

I sure did. He thinks he has 'all the answers' but his disrespect and dissent comes through loud and clear. @Sven, @Fred, @3lias, @ElChupacabra, @Steve, I hope you are all paying attention to this latest attack. After going through all his extremely long posts, it's just another attempt to tear the gaming community here apart. It's the old ploy of divide and conquer. I have no idea what his motive is, but it's clear he's here to destroy the communications that go on between we the players and you the admins. It's like @DNI_Adrian and @Chaos&Mayhem said. He's just here to troll and agitate people.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

@CampersRUs  I guess we are a squad too. How dare we agree on things. How dare we have an opinion. Worse, how dare we voice it.  

Personally, I think he came here in hope of getting them banned. @DNI_Adrian  does the "DNI " part of your name stand for "Do Not Instigate" ?  If so, it fits well regardless! 

@Katryna247 I have not seen much from you lately. Where have you been keeping yourself? 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Stan Mammon said:

So yes the common element in every argument you've engaged in is you. Whatever it is that makes you engage in every single possible argument even the ones that are tenuous and involve you essentially ganking an innocent bystander to your crusade is the thing that annoys me enough to let my dismissal for your PVE squad to show up. I do not respect the PVE players who play pve with me. I like em, nor do I respect the PVP players I play with. I do however have zero respect for the sniveling that goes on in the forums.  So yes I really had no intention of working politely with the squad here but I didn't intend to fight you guys either. Just plainly see what I saw knowing that parts of it would piss you off.

@Chaos&Mayhem You mean this^^^?  Yeah, I saw it. I'm wondering why bother come here at all if the intent is only trolling. Thank you for reporting as well.  I knew eventually someone would. 

18 hours ago, Chaos&Mayhem said:

lol that was literally a typo I missed the dis in disrespect. My sentences were double negatives,' nor do I disrespect' and it was fixed before I received a notification of a reply. I don't expect you guys to believe that though, it doesn't fit the image you have created of me. You would never guess who I was in game though :D. And yes I accuse them of reading what they want to read. The literal first feedback was don't offer suggestions to PVE. I took offense to that and knew that since you sort were like this anything I do would explode. So I exploded it. You might not like what I said but it is true and my initial suggestions were earnest. THese forums are very much a troll farm. The PVE crusade is as toxic as PVP and you guys think you're saviors or something, superheros fighting for justice for people who don't speak up. Blaming half a community for problems is a copout and it is very very very obvious you lot are emotionally scarred from your experience. I've been dealing with walls of rhetoric and irrational hatred towards people. I do not respect you guys, you are like the crows that show up to fight over the flesh of the dead after a war, every dying game as its equivalent of the PVE crusader squad who was set off by their equivalent of PVP.  I take back my gamma comment. Gamma is saying that you are talking with a man who argues like a women. Obviously that doesn't apply :D

For the record you guys got pissy saying that people told you to quit and I had no idea how oppressive the PVP community was or some shit, yet here you are telling me to quit.. irony. My position stands, PVP toxicity is PVE toxicity, the mirror reflects precisely. I've said multiple times I do not want to discuss the PVE vs PVP bullshit but Safezones and hordes and trading yet nearly every post as doubled back to PVP BAD PVE Sad. Zealots generally think they are the moral ones that's why they are zealots.

PS: there are no girls online. GIRL means Guy In Real Life. The point of that statement is to remind women that they have a women card but it can only be effectively played if you are in real life and face to face where I would be like wow you are beautiful and fun maybe I'll pay attention and give you some special perks cause I want to be with you. That doesn't apply online, playing your women card online is ineffective and stupid. It's attempting to assert control with wow now your harrassing a women!! laughable. Women are irrelevant online, text is genderless, and playing a women card in a discussion is weakness. If you wanna play your women card tits or gtfo, its only fair :P. Which is why that statement was invented of course, as a backhand to women trying to gain advantage with their status as women. (I don't want to see your boobies, I'm smacking you with net culture.)

Ban me or not lol it won't make a difference, but maybe I'll pull a thailand and become the whole playerbase so the devs have to just suck it up and let them lag kill everyone on the euro servers. I honestly think you lot would be happier if you didn't have any other players in the game. Have you considered running the warz emulator for yourselves?? 

3 hours ago, Stan Mammon said:

I do not want to discuss the PVE vs PVP bullshit but Safezones and hordes and trading yet nearly every post as doubled back to PVP BAD PVE Sad.

I answered this. No, I didn't like the idea of having to go anywhere near a PVP server, cross a PVP server, ect JUST TO TRADE. It doesn't matter "IF you can leave your stuff in GI" You are still POPPING a PVP SERVER and therefore CAN BE TARGETED and KILLED for CHEAP REP. ANY OTHER MAP YOU PLAY , IE V1, Oregon, Cali, or what ever will start you wherever on the map. Even if you have NOTHING ON YOU, and you never lost ANY GEAR, YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY to log back on IF KILLED, or have PREMIUM which YOU PAY FOR WITH REAL LIFE MONEY. Either way PVE players HAVE TO PAY to be a victim of a PVPer. That is asinine. When you change maps / servers it relocates you. I did not make that up. Why should PVE players WANT this?????

Edited by DNI_Adrian
  • Thanks 1

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 12:26 AM, Stan Mammon said:

"Then please stop saying what should and should not be done in the PVE servers. "
Its not a separate game and you don't own it. I play PVE often but that is beside the point. Just because its your safe space doesn't mean you're the only one who can speak on the subject. If markets are added to PVP OW in the safezone then they will be added to PVE as well. Its the same map.

The trade lounge is the SAME MAP also. YET SOME are EMPTY, OTHERS PACKED. Get it yet?? 

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 2:34 AM, Stan Mammon said:

Plays an mmo multiplayer game, spends the entire time running away from any chance to meet or talk to players. Pretty sure you want a solo game buddy. You won't even need an internet connection for that. I can tell you one thing though and you won't like it. If you are playing a multiplayer game to avoid all people you are literally doing it wrong

There is no set of rules for how people chose to play. IF SO, then please show ME where it says just BC you play MMO means you "HAVE TO be SOCIAL"?????? Where does it say I MUST MAKE ONLINE FRIENDS????  I chose to play a game to spend time with MY WIFE. YES, I have made a few friends, they are the few that took time to BUILD a friendship. Ask @CampersRUs , it took a LONG time to become friends. Better yet, Campers became friends with my wife before me. just bc you know how to send a friend req doesn't mean Im a " friend". 

• Thanks 1

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 2:36 AM, DNI_Adrian said:

There are NOT any public FREE OW official servers. ALSO, moving from server to server it changes your spawn point. So basically  no, you wont "spawn into a safe zone" UNLESS you have a character dedicated to that server or its been whatever the magic time is now that they created to prevent stream snipers.  Being an ass isn't going to shut any of us up, insulting us proves we are right about PVP players being nasty to others. So by all means...keep proving out case for us. Your condescending tone, talking down to us, being sarcastic.

Proof, I answered you prior but you are too busy being condescending to admit this. Im the one who actually "LIKED" some of what you typed. YET here you are being an insulting ASS!!  YOu cant seem to read to see who said what, and yet called us "unsufferable retards" "Idiots" "stupid". You admitted you came here to cause trouble and even accused me of saying something I in FACT did not say which was to QUIT. BUT since you don't like the Devs  the "nincomepoops" as you called them, and you don't like the players, you don't like the game flow, and you want to change how players play and force them into interactions they DON'T WANT maybe it wasn't a bad idea.... Im not quitting BC if you. No matter how much of an asshole you decide to be, no matter how rude or obnoxious.. Im not. Also since the Devs don't want to step up and do what they need to do with you I have no problem telling you to GFU. 

• Thanks 1

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 8:23 PM, Stan Mammon said:

So hopefully that didn't come across too harshly, I love this game and want it to thrive. Pretty sure the devs are nincompoops and a large chunk of the playerbase are reactionary and traumatized after reading the last few years of forum activity.

Lets check out what he really said about the Devs: 

Are You a nincompoop?

A nincompoop is a foolish person who lacks common sense and can be described alternatively or synonymously as a jackass, idiot, dunce, imbecile, blockhead, dummy, numbskull, birdbrain, nitwit, dimwit, dumbass, bonehead dumbbell, silly, moron or any other negative word to describe an ignorant simpleton.

Reference: innovateus.net/innopedia/what-meaning-nincompoop

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Stan Mammon said:

PS: there are no girls online. GIRL means Guy In Real Life. The point of that statement is to remind women that they have a women card but it can only be effectively played if you are in real life and face to face where I would be like wow you are beautiful and fun maybe I'll pay attention and give you some special perks cause I want to be with you. That doesn't apply online, playing your women card online is ineffective and stupid. It's attempting to assert control with wow now your harrassing a women!! laughable. Women are irrelevant online, text is genderless, and playing a women card in a discussion is weakness. If you wanna play your women card tits or gtfo, its only fair :P. Which is why that statement was invented of course, as a backhand to women trying to gain advantage with their status as women. (I don't want to see your boobies, I'm smacking you with net culture.)

I love how you ASSume that EVERYONE online is a male! ASSumptions have been made, and now when we tell you we ARE FEMALES you chose NOT to believe us. I will give you the first ASSumtion, but since you were told we are indeed females, you should stop with the insults regarding gender. It's quite alright actually, as I am rather certain these comments of yours constitute sexual harassment! 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Katryna247 said:

I love how you ASSume that EVERYONE online is a male! ASSumptions have been made, and now when we tell you we ARE FEMALES you chose NOT to believe us. I will give you the first ASSumtion, but since you were told we are indeed females, you should stop with the insults regarding gender. It's quite alright actually, as I am rather certain these comments of yours constitute sexual harassment! 

This guy is really funny!!! The clown of the day!!! All i see is "bla bla bla bla" i think is just a lonely kid who has bored the game so... is there anyone to ban this idiot?????

16 hours ago, Katryna247 said:

literally retarded. Read. You are a female. I obviously believe it. I said as much in that very post you failed to understand. This is what I initially found frustrating and why my posts have been so long. The rest of you got it in a lighter dosage but this one is dumb and unaware of it. Is "you will be judged only by your thoughts and words not your genitalia so your genitalia are not relevent and discussing them is a foul play; you instantly lose all credibility to anyone intelligent when you do." so complicated?

20 hours ago, DNI_Adrian said:

I answered this. No, I didn't like the idea of having to go anywhere near a PVP server, cross a PVP server, ect JUST TO TRADE. It doesn't matter "IF you can leave your stuff in GI" You are still POPPING a PVP SERVER and therefore CAN BE TARGETED and KILLED for CHEAP REP. ANY OTHER MAP YOU PLAY , IE V1, Oregon, Cali, or what ever will start you wherever on the map. Even if you have NOTHING ON YOU, and you never lost ANY GEAR, YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY to log back on IF KILLED, or have PREMIUM which YOU PAY FOR WITH REAL LIFE MONEY. Either way PVE players HAVE TO PAY to be a victim of a PVPer. That is asinine. When you change maps / servers it relocates you. I did not make that up. Why should PVE players WANT this?????

I addressed this. Saying if that is the case then I obviously suggest allowing people to spawn in safezones. In game you are already allowed to do so which means it is possible and probably easy. You answered and I was happy about that and thought about it and gave an answer. There are in game workarounds but I admit they'll cost the average busride. That doesn't bother me but I can see how it'd annoy some.

20 hours ago, DNI_Adrian said:

Please Quote where I SAID THAT.

When you address multiple people at once some of them often say "Now where did I say that" You didn't, read your buddies post. Leave and stay gone, in nice orange allcaps so its extra hard on the eyes.

On 8/2/2019 at 3:18 PM, CampersRUs said:

No its actually, "Even if this was an error I am still correct in that the context of the other sentences around it clear up any ambiguities as the only noun defined specifically enough to warrant being replaced by them was "weekly events". If you cannot sort out such simple context how do you understand what people who use machine translations are saying?"
But in hindsight most of the arguments I've seen here have been simple comprehension errors.

18 hours ago, DNI_Adrian said:

I don't block many but this jerk earned it.

Then why write a bunch of things or tell me about it? That's an attention move bro.

I'm not used to having to take any of the abstraction out of what I say. I guess most of my posts are coming across as gibberish.

Edited by Stan Mammon

10 hours ago, TheWraith said:

This guy is really funny!!! The clown of the day!!! All i see is "bla bla bla bla" i think is just a lonely kid who has bored the game so... is there anyone to ban this idiot?????

Apparently not.  It's ok, I'm about to report this all to Steam.  I have done screenshots of the whole thing.  

• Thanks 1