The game is not working. Error message: "There is a new build available, please update your game on your steam library"

But cannot update the game in steam

Ok the update is running just now

Edited by darkdrakmah
update
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, darkdrakmah said:

The game is not working. Error message: "There is a new build available, please update your game on your steam library"

But cannot update the game in steam

Ok the update is running just now

It's because services are down for the update.

Good update, but I was waiting for Tropico's return.  Thank you for taking my suggestion and removing the radiation warning.

• Thanks 1

Я так и не понял, где можно найти новый шлем и броню???

Edited by Papa

1 minute ago, Papa said:

I still do not understand where you can find a new helmet and armor ???

Он будет выпущен, когда начнется полицейское мероприятие

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sven said:

• Added a new type of armor: SWAT Armor. This is a brand new armor and a little bit better than the Heavy Armor. It's a tactical vest that fits good with a lot of the characters. Here is how it looks:
    KEr8Ww9.png

•  

Plz, make it rare. Don't put the item in store.
And is necessary increase damage on low damage guns.

All guns with 24 damaged or less are useless in game.

but I want to say to the developers now the machine is not empty, but with the character, good work !!!! I noticed this little thing

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, FOX335 said:

but I want to say to the developers now the machine is not empty, but with the character, good work !!!! I noticed this little thing

What do you mean?

• Thinking 1

19 minutes ago, Fred said:

What do you mean?

Probably the game is having more updates and fixes than the debut period of "Nider" or whatever it's called that game.

**Special thanks for @Sven, he listen the community.

Edited by JKS
  • Thanks 1

What is the plan for building in Survival? With global inventory there is no real need for building, unless you could barricade an excisting house/building in game.

What function will building have? Would be a shame that you use so much resurces for this system if nobody will use it because its basicaly useless?

37 minutes ago, Red Energy said:

What is the plan for building in Survival? With global inventory there is no real need for building, unless you could barricade an excisting house/building in game.

What function will building have? Would be a shame that you use so much resurces for this system if nobody will use it because its basicaly useless?

Hmmm i think youre right...i like make bases and build system generaly but what is the point make all this if there is the global inventory and all my loot is secure there??? The logic says "You build base as much strong you can,put loot in crates,defent the base from raiders"but if you cant kill them what is the point make the base????

• Thanks 1

@Sven. Thank you for listening to the community. This is a good start. I would just like to remind the community that you can't fix everything at once. It takes time as has been discussed at length in other threads. I like the idea of the new armor and am anxiously awaiting the Police Event. I'm especially glad to see the addition of the new smg silencer as well as the new CS Aimpoint Sight.

6 hours ago, FOX335 said:

Well, everything is always, only for PVP players,.

@FOX335, Speaking as one of the PVE only players, and having been around for a long time, this patch has a lot to offer EVERYONE in the game. Every long journey begins with the first step. And this patch, IMO is a big step in the right direction. You have to remember that this is only a patch of the systems in use and improvements to the visual aspect. What it is NOT is an event. Give them a chance to show what they learned from our conversations.

Once again @Sven THIS IS A HELL OF AN UPDATE!!! HYPE!!! HYPE!!! HYPE!!! Keep up the good work.

Oh... and BTW... Have a Nice Day!!! 😎

• Thanks 1

Theres an issue with the base building,If you place an object its not destrayable,even after placing it you can shoot it,hit it etc its health continues to get bigger making it so you cant remove the item lol

Im wondering why there isn't a lot of people trying out base building :/

9 hours ago, JKS said:
13 hours ago, Sven said:
  •  

Plz, make it rare. Don't put the item in store.

Why does every new armor or  skin need to be rare?  Are there not enough " rare" and "epic" armor skins and items already??

Edited by DNI_Adrian
typed something that read inccorectly for my point
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Saul Goodman said:

Im wondering why there isn't a lot of people trying out base building :/

Because it's limited to those that have a premium or above account. Haven't you been paying attention?

• Haha 1

I really like the idea of opening up all the rooms on the 5-story. and the windows on the houses. I paid a visit to the trade lounge. I'm not a big fan of the new design. It's feels cramped compared to the old map. It looks great, but IMO it's not very functional.

• Thanks 1

@Sven the reworks look amazing! Thank you again for all you do. I am super excited for the complete new patch to get rolled out. I feel from reading the patch notes this has something to offer for everyone.

"FAC: Fac validation failed" - again and again comes this error message, and am out of the game survival ..
I emptied the cache several times but did not help

Edited by miranda