Sign in to follow this  
Arowsky

Fastest and easiest meds farming - TUTORIAL

Hope you enjoy :P

If anyone could post that on discord media section, that would be nice, because i can't for some reasons :P

Edited by Arowsky
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

Its not the fastest and the easiest

go on the road 6 you have 2 ambulance and a lot of car in the same place, 1 run you have 10-15 bandage , 2-3 anti/painki, and possibly 1-2dx and I'm not talking about bars choco and can of soda

• Love 1

1 hour ago, 103dubled said:

Its not the fastest and the easiest

go on the road 6 you have 2 ambulance and a lot of car in the same place, 1 run you have 10-15 bandage , 2-3 anti/painki, and possibly 1-2dx and I'm not talking about bars choco and can of soda

Oops, sorry, i didn't know that. I knew that probably there are better ways. But it was the fastest for me :/

And are you talking about the road block near smallville? Maybe it is a bit faster way, but safezone is far away. Anyway, thanks for sharing and sorry for inconvenience.

EDIT: After few loot runs in smallville, i dont think its better. There is many more zombies to encounter which means that you loose more meds fighting them. 

Edited by Arowsky

9 hours ago, 103dubled said:

rSaVrft.jpg

It seems like its only good for looting bandages :D I made 10 loot runs there and this is what i have found - more than 50 bandages and less than 10 painkillers and antis.

dsW4hXR.jpg