Fred

Welcome to the new Forums! (New Z Giveaway)

Very good, excited for the new forum, good luck to all and that Newz evolves, and that new games emerge from this forum.

I deserve to win because I believed in this game from the beginning.

been playing for years. supporting the game with money, time and stream. id love to get something back to show some appreciation :)

Creen un modo sin francotiradores, muchos lo agradeceremos ^^ y debo ganar por que el server me bota del juego y no he podido disfrutar la cuenta que compre ¬¬

I want to win, because I played WarZ, deadZ, StargateZ aka Survivalmmo. And now i am finally arrived in the good NewZ. 

Good job Fredaikis, I hope the game wont change that much like ISS.

Hi everyone!  Yes!  I was wondering when forums would come back up, I feel they're much better for tracking responses to updates and suggestions from players.

I feel like it would be cool if I won.  I don't know if you can track trades and what not but I'm known for giving away so many skins, game dollars, and snipers, for nothing in return.  I have always loved this game no matter how much people dogged it, had complaints or even moved on to other games.  I feel it will always have one of the best pvp mechanics along with a steep learning curve.  I have always loved skins of every kind (have all but fun Edition and those clan skins), and have been spending an arm and a leg trying to get more out of mystery skinboxes.

Again, glad to see forums here, and best of luck in the future with these kinds of successes!

WalmartNinja/KmartNinja

I'm thai people. I'm speak english littlebit. But i want to winner and i like to play Newz very much. I'm so sorry to wrong words. I hope to winner.

My name in  Newz is THAI TEY. I'm beginner. I'm solo player. I'm so easy to dies. Nice to meet you all players Newz and good buy all guys. Thak you for watching to my post.:D