Gotone

Where to find good loot?

1 hour ago, Gotone said:

Hello Newz Community!

I was just wondering were the best place to find snipers, Assault rifles, gear and ammo?

Lonetree Farm on V2 is VERY good for a quick loot run [10min max] and has a item box spawn, a SZ, skinbox spawns and a tonne of AR's+Armors!

If you want good loot and XP to level your skill tree, Vero containment area has 4 super zombies and a ton of loot, but to be honest, hit any military area and you will get good loot. Happy hunting.

Officer Ice 9

• Love 2

We're trying to make every location reasonable to go to so that it's not always the same place to farm.

Making it reasonable to visit other places :)
I can't wait for Survival (Legacy) mode. It's gonna be epic guys. I'm pretty sure all of you here will love it.

58 minutes ago, Havi said:

I can't wait for Survival (Legacy) mode. It's gonna be epic guys. I'm pretty sure all of you here will love it.

Yes Im really looking forward to this version cant wait to play. As for best place for loot Death Valley is great for everything except Zero food can be an issue so I just leave a character there all the time and just visit to rack up ammo and Sniper weapons

Edited by 135814n

Not sure if you play Infestation: Survivor Stories / The War Z but if you remember that feeling, you can kind of expect that in our Legacy mode. It's gonna be fun!

6 minutes ago, 135814n said:

The feeling of isolation and then the moment a zombie jumps out and scares the living daylights out of you oh yeah i remember it well

Then get ready, that Legacy mode will be really funny for you ;)

3 hours ago, 135814n said:

When is it rolling out then ?

We have no ETA as we don't want to rush this game mode. I think this game mode will make a lot of people happy. Releasing it before it's properly done is just going to make those people upset about it.