Nebek

Car spawns

Hello there, as far we know car spawn on survival are different than in old ISS

So - If you find any car just screenshot it and post it here (we can make a map later?)

I wish devs would give us an advice how much car spawns are in total

1. Sleepy Crest -  screen
2. Fallsdale (Needs pic and confirmation)
3. West Boulder (Needs pic and confirmation)

Edited by Nebek
Update
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

As we said, the cars are here but you can't pick them up like other game modes. Which is at my eyes more realistic. They are also very rare.

I know that I was just wondering how much spawns are in game - In classic infestation it was around 60

On 4/7/2017 at 4:34 AM, kazmightONFIRE said:

As we said, the cars are here but you can't pick them up like other game modes. Which is at my eyes more realistic. They are also very rare.

I agree with the first part makes me remember old iss times, but the part "very rare" is not really necessary. They should be just 'rare' or 'average'

I mean making this game more alike to old iss not x5 times harder, right now i'd say superzombie needs a buff or at least drop ars (how is it i get a pkm box out of it?)

(since i don't want this post to be off-topic) I found a car in norad (a few meters away from old iss spawn) but that's about it

8 hours ago, Mattienso said:

I agree with the first part makes me remember old iss times, but the part "very rare" is not really necessary. They should be just 'rare' or 'average'

I mean making this game more alike to old iss not x5 times harder, right now i'd say superzombie needs a buff or at least drop ars (how is it i get a pkm box out of it?)

(since i don't want this post to be off-topic) I found a car in norad (a few meters away from old iss spawn) but that's about it

If you add too much cars it will be just annoying, having a car is a big advantage

9 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

If you add too much cars it will be just annoying, having a car is a big advantage

Still since i found this spawn in Norad, i have jumped in more than 20 servers and none of them had a car, right now if you find one you wont even have enough gas to use it too much (which makes it realistic i like that) but the part they are so damn hard to find makes it boring to the point i end up running to the safezone more time than looting

More safezones? there are already too many, we are trying to make this game more alike to old iss i guess, if you add more some of them will be useless.

Cars spawn buffed by 10% will do, not too much, but a little bit of increase. We need lockers too, that way you can take your time finding a car but right now either you find a car or start running for 40 mins to stash 5 m4s, 2 scars and a couple of stanags...

So i just jumped in around 26 servers in norad (10 hong kong, 10 us, 6 sa) 0 CARS, that's what i mean, yeah there might be plenty of cars AROUND the map, but it would take too long to run around the map checking each spot

19 hours ago, Mattienso said:

More safezones? there are already too many, we are trying to make this game more alike to old iss i guess, if you add more some of them will be useless.

Too many? 3 safezones for whole map is too many? O.o

I dont mind running to safezones as this always was a part of this game, but since its 15 minutes to stash few guns, im not really glad about it.

On 8/7/2017 at 11:26 AM, Arowsky said:

Too many? 3 safezones for whole map is too many? O.o

I dont mind running to safezones as this always was a part of this game, but since its 15 minutes to stash few guns, im not really glad about it.

Actually there are 4, but it always has been that way, if you add more some of them will probably be useless.

I think we need someone who helps us with the spawns cause they are a bit different from old iss and since they are really rare you don't even know where to look