RattlerCreed

Spawn Camping

6 hours ago, RattlerCreed said:

What the hell is up with all the spawn camping F-ers on this game?

It's so bad it makes a new player like me never want to play the game or regret playing it after a short awhile.

Shields and dx's, use your spawn protection wisely 

10 hours ago, Nickeragua said:

That's been happening forever. People always camp spawns for easy kills. It's really cheap and annoying most of the time. 

It's a simple fix. Set the spawn points to random but then you wouldnt be near your loot. 

Or better have a 2 options on your death.

1 spawn at current location

2 spawn at random position.

That way you can choose if you want to try get your stuff back and risk being spawn killed. Or forget your loot and spawn else were so you don't have to worrie about the spawn killers.

7 hours ago, neno said:

just kill these spawn-killers !! there's no rules about this... 

Thats a bit hard most of them use snipers and wait for your spawn protection to go then shoot you. before you even know they are there. Or worse there are a group of them sniping one spawn point. 

3 hours ago, UberReady said:

Shields and dx's, use your spawn protection wisely 

Shields and DX's are all good unless you have none. While running trying to hide from them they just shoot you know matter what.

I guess reporting them for this will result in nothing happening? But then again is't it harrassment?

11 hours ago, RattlerCreed said:

What the hell is up with all the spawn camping F-ers on this game?

It's so bad it makes a new player like me never want to play the game or regret playing it after a short awhile.

Totally agree with u...posted a threat about respawns time ago, and nobody make nothing...i think the respawn system is one of the biggest problem with this game.

And lot of people like posted above saies kill those guys, and i think like u...when u try to enter a server with 3 or 4 guys with snipers(This game sometimes should be call SniperZ)looking at u from 3 or 4 different sides(cuz everyone knows the respawn depending where u die)...yeah is so easy to kill them...as always i say, the problem is the way people play the games, cuz if you find this problem on a high populates server mmm ok clans or big groups should be there, but how many times i have seen groups of 3 or 4 guys on low populated servers is ridiculous and also they are not precisely civilians...

Edited by bakkasura