AngeliLie

Just wanted to say

I just wanted to say that I have been PC gaming since 1994 .

I have seen many companies come and go, and watched and have been part of many forums and watched how the DEV interact with the community and I have to say that hands down, you guys are by far the best I have ever seen .

Between the constant work, dedication, responsiveness , and transparency you guys are awesome, no other DEV team or game company has ever even come close .

Sincerely , with much love , GG guys !!!!! GG !!! keep up the great work !!!  ( more money from me in the near future for sure !! )

• Love 1

nice feedback ! i think the same, this game dev's are listening all community !! making riots for comm, skins for clans, this is great !!

• Love 2

15 hours ago, AngeliLie said:

I just wanted to say that I have been PC gaming since 1994 .

I have seen many companies come and go, and watched and have been part of many forums and watched how the DEV interact with the community and I have to say that hands down, you guys are by far the best I have ever seen .

Between the constant work, dedication, responsiveness , and transparency you guys are awesome, no other DEV team or game company has ever even come close .

Sincerely , with much love , GG guys !!!!! GG !!! keep up the great work !!!  ( more money from me in the near future for sure !! )

It goes straight to our heart ! You don't imagine how it gives us the smile and the motivation ! Thank you a lot for your support <3 

• Love 1