AngeliLie

A few more questions / feedback

A few more questions / feed back for ya guys .

1) Re-spawn vs Loot De-spawn ~ your loot disappears before you can actually come back in and have a chance to grab it .

Is this going to stay like this ?

My work around is just to have 2 characters at each loot spot, but it kinda sucks to have to tie up 2 toons to each spot .

2) The fastload ~ seems to me the fastload is causing me more problems than good in the old map .

When fastload isnt' happening, I can maintain 60fps to 45fps on max graphics, but when fastload kicks in, my fps will tank sometimes to 17 ... O.o

This doesnt seem right honestly, even in the old ISS version, I never dropped to 17fps for any reason ... might want to check the fast load, don't think its working as intended on the old map ?

3) Zombie re-spawn time at airport ~ I can actually sit on the helicopter and shoot zombies and watch them just pop back in LOL

Please turn the timer up a bit ?? 3 seconds is a bit low ... maybe 30 seconds ? give us some time to move on to a new spot before the zombies are back ?

4) will players who participated in beta and gave feedback be awarded in any way ?

Nothing big, maybe a simple title or something ?  maybe an XP allocation of 5,000 pts or something ?

Just thinking it would be nice , other games I have played have gave us OBT ( open beta testing ) titles and such, was just curious ... I like to feel special hahahhaha

Anyways, thats it, again, great job guys !!

• Love 1

1. We've made it like this that you have to wait 5 minutes so the enemy that has killed you actually has a chance to loot the body and actually move on. Currently, in the overworld, you can instantly respawn.

2. Not sure if you've read this but make sure to check that you have SSAO and Anti-Aliasing is disabled. In the latest patch, your SSAO and Anti-Aliasing is automatically enabled which reduces a lot of your FPS. Also, if u have a decent PC, Fast Load is not needed. You prefer to load the entire map at once instead of parts.

3. We have increased the Zombie Spawn timer in the next upcoming patch. If it's still not good, we can always change it.

4. Everyone who participated in the Beta will receive an exclusive skin.

I hope this answered your questions. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask!

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, Havi said:

1. We've made it like this that you have to wait 5 minutes so the enemy that has killed you actually has a chance to loot the body and actually move on. Currently, in the overworld, you can instantly respawn.

2. Not sure if you've read this but make sure to check that you have SSAO and Anti-Aliasing is disabled. In the latest patch, your SSAO and Anti-Aliasing is automatically enabled which reduces a lot of your FPS. Also, if u have a decent PC, Fast Load is not needed. You prefer to load the entire map at once instead of parts.

3. We have increased the Zombie Spawn timer in the next upcoming patch. If it's still not good, we can always change it.

4. Everyone who participated in the Beta will receive an exclusive skin.

I hope this answered your questions. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask!

1) the re-spawn is 10 minutes, but the loot is gone in 5 minutes ... kinda wierd ?

2) I haven't checked the main graphics options yet since patch, been too busy beta testing lol, but yes, I have an excellent PC ( 24 core twin xeon ~ 64G RAM ~ twin kepler core gpu ).

if there is a setting for fast load etc Ill play with them a bit .

3) Awesome

4) NIIIICE !!!! very nice !! thanks guys !!

I just have to say that I have been PC gaming since 1994 .

I have seen many companies come and go, and watched and have been part of many forums and watched how the DEV interact with the community and I have to say that hands down, you guys are by far the best I have ever seen .

Between the constant work, dedication, responsiveness , and transparency you guys are awesome, no other DEV team or game company has ever even come close .

Sincerely , with much love , GG guys !!!!! GG !!!

6 minutes ago, AngeliLie said:

1) the re-spawn is 10 minutes, but the loot is gone in 5 minutes ... kinda wierd ?

2) I haven't checked the main graphics options yet since patch, been too busy beta testing lol, but yes, I have an excellent PC ( 24 core twin xeon ~ 64G RAM ~ twin kepler core gpu ).

if there is a setting for fast load etc Ill play with them a bit .

3) Awesome

4) NIIIICE !!!! very nice !! thanks guys !!

1. I can forward this to Sven and see what can be done.

2. Yeah, make sure it's disabled because these two options are FPS eaters.

3/4. Not a problem! And thank you for supporting us!

• Love 1

18 hours ago, Havi said:

1. I can forward this to Sven and see what can be done.

2. Yeah, make sure it's disabled because these two options are FPS eaters.

3/4. Not a problem! And thank you for supporting us!

^ Glad Havi could answer your questions. About the revive timer: This is done ON PURPOSE since we want loot to be generally valuable we don't want people to be able to get their gear back instant. What we're trying to avoid is that players join in and die, in and die, in and die, all in 2 minutes total.

FYI the loot de-spawn timer is 10 minutes actually so if you revive after 5 minutes you should still be able to get your gear!