Sign in to follow this  
Shortguy

A streamers observations

I've been posting mine in the streamers section of discord and I think silent was watching that but ill post here.

- There needs to be some sort of recent servers list like in open world newz. Possibly even a rejoin last option. I died last night and by the time i respawned and went back to the server i was on all my stuff was gone. Granted i may have choose the wrong one so i went to the only other server i ever play on and nothing. 

- The respawn timer after death doesn't really give you a good chance to get back to your loot if you die. By the time you get back its the zombies that killed you are still there and I'd say 75% of the time I'm never able to get my stuff back. Maybe a little extra spawn protection to ensure u are able to get your stuff back or possibly drop the respawn timer down a minute or so.

- The med spawns when beta was released were horrible. After listening to our suggestions it definetly looks like they were buffed. They seem to be a 10% chance drop from zombies as well as more of them are spawning in the world. Good job on that.

- Guns seem to have been buffed to spawn more. Now I'm noticing that ammo isn't necessarily up to par with the gun spawns. Maybe a slight buff to the spawn of them could be a good idea???

- Stamina is a massive issue in this mode. Even with the majority of stamina skill tree perks unlocked i am still running out insanely fast. Seems like the perks aren't really doing anything for the stamina.

- Zombie head hit boxes seem to be very hit and miss. When I'm standing on a car to safe spot them and I'm only hitting the head, it seems to still take a while to kill them even with a katana. 

I'm sure there is more that I'm just not remembering , so I will update this. I plan on a good 12hr survival stream tonight as well to further test it. Either way this looks to be a fun game mode and I definitely plan on playing it.

Hey! Thank you for sharing us your suggestions/feedbacks. They are very useful and we appreciate the effort you do to explain everything to us. Now I will answer on your points ! 

1. If I am right, the Rejoin last should be done for the next patch but I will ask devs again tomorrow about it. But the Favoris servers and the server history should be here aswell (like on Open World)

2. It's something that we could think about but 5 mins (10 mins without prenium) looks fine. It's not too much to be annoying and less than 5 mins would be like on Open world...

3. Yes it's better like this ! Thank you <3 

4. We will think about it :) 

5. I will forward it to devs tomorrow, maybe to buff it a biiiiiiit (rly not a lot) when you get the skill for that.

6. The zombies are fixed for the next patch if im right. We nerfed them and fixed some issues.

Again, thank you for your feedbacks <3

^ Kazmight, thanks for your answers. Kazmight's answers are pretty clear. If you have any more questions - please make a new thread.

Closing the thread for now to keep the beta survival feedback clear.

Best Regards,

Sven

1 hour ago, Shortguy said:

I've been posting mine in the streamers section of discord and I think silent was watching that but ill post here.

- There needs to be some sort of recent servers list like in open world newz. Possibly even a rejoin last option. I died last night and by the time i respawned and went back to the server i was on all my stuff was gone. Granted i may have choose the wrong one so i went to the only other server i ever play on and nothing. - I mean you have to check it better before you "re-join" if you join the right server.

- The respawn timer after death doesn't really give you a good chance to get back to your loot if you die. By the time you get back its the zombies that killed you are still there and I'd say 75% of the time I'm never able to get my stuff back. Maybe a little extra spawn protection to ensure u are able to get your stuff back or possibly drop the respawn timer down a minute or so. - That is the plan behind this respawn timer, so it wont be a re-join-spawn-kill-festival. You have to watch out in survival.

- The med spawns when beta was released were horrible. After listening to our suggestions it definetly looks like they were buffed. They seem to be a 10% chance drop from zombies as well as more of them are spawning in the world. Good job on that. - We highered the normal meds a bit and added it on normal zombies.

- Guns seem to have been buffed to spawn more. Now I'm noticing that ammo isn't necessarily up to par with the gun spawns. Maybe a slight buff to the spawn of them could be a good idea??? - We keep changing the spawn rate of some items, it will take ahile till we found the best balance.

- Stamina is a massive issue in this mode. Even with the majority of stamina skill tree perks unlocked i am still running out insanely fast. Seems like the perks aren't really doing anything for the stamina. - That is normal in survival and the skill is working perfectly fine because there are 2 levels.

- Zombie head hit boxes seem to be very hit and miss. When I'm standing on a car to safe spot them and I'm only hitting the head, it seems to still take a while to kill them even with a katana. - Is already fixed.

I'm sure there is more that I'm just not remembering , so I will update this. I plan on a good 12hr survival stream tonight as well to further test it. Either way this looks to be a fun game mode and I definitely plan on playing it.

Thank you for your feedback :)