Sign in to follow this  
drekati

I can see blue outline of loot from far distance

I know you can sometimes see gear and loot it through a wall, but  on Oregon Survival I am seeing gear that is far away.   

Here is a screenshot of gear on the bottom floor I am seeing at quite a far distance.  I am getting this effect pretty much everywhere.

271FACF94CC6B9344538C17D9673605D24712F5E

Edited by drekati

I believe you are having this issue due to custom settings in your Nvidia control panel that are over riding the standard game settings I have personally experienced this issue in the past and corrected it by reverting your NVIDIA settings back to there default state try and see if it helps your issue.

4 minutes ago, Sven said:

Seems like an issue with the NVG. I'll forward it to Fred. Thanks for the screenshot!

I get this effect without the NVGs on as well.  I tried turning off Nvidia overides but its still occurring.   

Kotaz - do you recall what specific setting triggers this?

30 minutes ago, drekati said:

I get this effect without the NVGs on as well.  I tried turning off Nvidia overides but its still occurring.   

Kotaz - do you recall what specific setting triggers this?

As far as I know is that NVIDIA won't possibly be able to interfere with this. NVIDIA can change colors based on per pixel and make overall window more bright / more contrast etc that would pretty much make this "bug" more visible but it won't be able to trigger something from the game in this sense.

Aka that thing is there it just might be more visible with certain NVIDIA settings.

1 hour ago, Sven said:

As far as I know is that NVIDIA won't possibly be able to interfere with this. NVIDIA can change colors based on per pixel and make overall window more bright / more contrast etc that would pretty much make this "bug" more visible but it won't be able to trigger something from the game in this sense.

Aka that thing is there it just might be more visible with certain NVIDIA settings.

I've  noticed the draw distance seems longer for the loot outline, even during the day with clear line of sight to the item, potentially causing this issue?