Sven

Loot - Survival

Dear developers, I want to talk about loot in Military bases.Today I came to the Norad Military Base and was surprised at the number of weapons. At each corner were many weapons, armor and ammo.You still haven't corrected the spawn points. You can just check these points and fix them. In many places, the objects lspawn next to each other. It's about Colorado V1.

I did not have enough space even in a military backpack to carry off all the weapons that were there.Check, please, everything!

Fix finally a mistake with a shotgun.When I load two bullets in the mossberg, the animation charges 8.

A very long time ago I proposed to remove the melee weapon from the character's thigh. It looks bad and doesn't need to.

If you add empty magazines for survival, then think about reducing the spawn number of guns. Or make sure that the weapon does not always have full magazines.It was once in Ifestation SS.

If there is an opportunity to exchange 10 Fn Scar's CQC for 1 night stalker at Colorado V2, then I think it is worth increasing the rarity of the Night stalker.

Edited by RIpper1403

What is your feedback? (Please be specific):

My friend and I spawned in Caliwood with next to nothing. Within half an hour not only were we completely geared with NVGs, body armor, LMGs, but our backpacks were already full of guns and ammo. Medical and food items too. There is just nothing to do but farm super zombies at that point, and a huge part of the fun in survival games is finding what you need to survive. I know different maps have different loot tables, and that some maps are easier to find loot than others, but from my experience other maps aren't that much more difficult.

What map did you experience this?: Caliwood

When was this?: May 1, 2020

Write extra info here:

I have over 5000 hours of game time in zombie survival games. Only 400 of that is from Infestation, but I also have quite a bit more hours from an earlier iteration of the game under a different name. My point being is, I have a lot of experience with these kinds of games.

You guys have made amazing strides in the game since I first started  playing years ago. And it is FAR better than the other version of the game I mentioned. But sadly, my friend and myself can't bring ourselves to play infestation anymore. The only challenge in survival is choosing which of the overflowing amount of gear you have is best to keep. There is just so, so much loot.

I know I wouldn't be the only one that would enjoy a challenging survival mode. Having to actually use melee to conserve ammo. Getting excited when finding a gun. Relief from finding food or medicine to keep living. You know, survival. It is even more enjoyable on the Caliwood and Oregon maps because Colorado has been around a looooong time.

All that said, thank you for making such an awesome game, and I really hope to return to it someday.

• Cool 1

14 hours ago, SteelBlood said:

What is your feedback? (Please be specific):

My friend and I spawned in Caliwood with next to nothing. Within half an hour not only were we completely geared with NVGs, body armor, LMGs, but our backpacks were already full of guns and ammo. Medical and food items too. There is just nothing to do but farm super zombies at that point, and a huge part of the fun in survival games is finding what you need to survive. I know different maps have different loot tables, and that some maps are easier to find loot than others, but from my experience other maps aren't that much more difficult.

What map did you experience this?: Caliwood

When was this?: May 1, 2020

Write extra info here:

I have over 5000 hours of game time in zombie survival games. Only 400 of that is from Infestation, but I also have quite a bit more hours from an earlier iteration of the game under a different name. My point being is, I have a lot of experience with these kinds of games.

You guys have made amazing strides in the game since I first started  playing years ago. And it is FAR better than the other version of the game I mentioned. But sadly, my friend and myself can't bring ourselves to play infestation anymore. The only challenge in survival is choosing which of the overflowing amount of gear you have is best to keep. There is just so, so much loot.

I know I wouldn't be the only one that would enjoy a challenging survival mode. Having to actually use melee to conserve ammo. Getting excited when finding a gun. Relief from finding food or medicine to keep living. You know, survival. It is even more enjoyable on the Caliwood and Oregon maps because Colorado has been around a looooong time.

All that said, thank you for making such an awesome game, and I really hope to return to it someday.

Dude you're damn right...