Sign in to follow this  
GENETICZZ

SweetFX option.

Hey,

You guys might know SweetFX(creates a better look and better color optimization). I thought about adding it to the game officially would be a great new feature for the options menu =D

Turn SweetFX ON/OFF you know

I do not know if that works but I guess it would be a really cool feature.

here a little example what it would look like:

Edited by GENETICZZ
  • Love 1

+1 also player should be able to manualy change all the graphic settings (shadows,postprocess) while being on the server.It will make testing settings,finding fps issues easier,

I like this. How cool would it be if you could do this already in the in-game settings like built in? :D

+

Would be a good reason to finally rework the settings menu. Add more, fix it, so that players can customize the game better depending on their hardware and preferences. Huge +1 of this.

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Sven said:

I like this. How cool would it be if you could do this already in the in-game settings like built in? :D

+

Would be a good reason to finally rework the settings menu. Add more, fix it, so that players can customize the game better depending on their hardware and preferences. Huge +1 of this.

36 minutes ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

+1 for this feature ^_^

Thanks you sirs. ^-^

A reshade would be better but yeah the option would be nice! You would have to redo all the graphical points in all maps tho because some maps are more flourished and coloured like v1 and caliwood while v2 is a bit more gruesome!