Sign in to follow this  
PAAAUUULLOOOH

Asian People on EU servers issue

Please keep the discussion on topic everyone, no need to argue or fight with people for no reason. Let's keep this open so more people can discuss and add what they think. :)

• Thanks 2

I will discuss this matter with the rest of the staff team in the first upcoming meeting.

I agree this is a problem.

I understand it's super annoying to play against people like this. In the end it's unfair that the players who have a bad connection have more advantage over players that have a good connection. This should be the other way around. We are already working on solutions and checks to achieve this.

We will see what we can do.

• Love 3

Just for Balance if you live in "Europe " you are also Asian you may have a different skin colour but you live on the same continent try looking at a map and show me where the Continent is split into 2 continents. The White population may go on about the European Continent but it doesn't exist.  Have a nice day !

8 hours ago, Sven said:

I will discuss this matter with the rest of the staff team in the first upcoming meeting.

I agree this is a problem.

I understand it's super annoying to play against people like this. In the end it's unfair that the players who have a bad connection have more advantage over players that have a good connection. This should be the other way around. We are already working on solutions and checks to achieve this.

We will see what we can do.

Thanks for understanding @Sven

My opinion is that every region should have ONE ping unrestricted server in order to allow people to still get onto the game if they have bad internet, or so Australians can play with their USA / EU friends, etc.  After that, a third of the servers should be ping restricted between 200-250ms.  The other two thirds should be ping restricted at 125-150.  

The ping problems REALLY start to pop up at around 200ms, however there are still minor issues / peak advantages for players in the 100's.  

The biggest problem we have now is that the ping restricted servers tend to remain low population, so 95% of PVP occurs on the unrestricted servers.  The only fix is to make THE MAJORITY of servers ping restricted.  

The argument against this is that it will split the community, however high ping players are one of the top reasons people are completely quitting NewZ; it's better to have a big community that is split than a shrinking community that is not split.  

The simple reality is that people play this game all across the world, and in a game where one shot kills dominate there just has to be some ping limitations.  

Also, players who aren't used to playing with high ping often find that it is NOT an advantage, however players who make a habit of playing on high ping servers eventually learn to use it to their advantage; it does take some practice.  

Edited by p51mustang23

On 6/3/2018 at 11:29 AM, BEARDMEAT said:

Just for Balance if you live in "Europe " you are also Asian you may have a different skin colour but you live on the same continent try looking at a map and show me where the Continent is split into 2 continents. The White population may go on about the European Continent but it doesn't exist.  Have a nice day !

........  fuck off you know exactly where Europe is.  This is dangerously close to anti-white hate speech and should be deleted by mods.  There was literally zero reason to bring this up or to bring race up.  Ping issues could, and do, apply equally to Australians and new zealanders.  

Edited by p51mustang23
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, p51mustang23 said:

My opinion is that every region should have ONE ping unrestricted server in order to allow people to still get onto the game if they have bad internet, or so Australians can play with their USA / EU friends, etc.  After that, a third of the servers should be ping restricted between 200-250ms.  The other two thirds should be ping restricted at 125-150.  

The ping problems REALLY start to pop up at around 200ms, however there are still minor issues / peak advantages for players in the 100's.  

The biggest problem we have now is that the ping restricted servers tend to remain low population, so 95% of PVP occurs on the unrestricted servers.  The only fix is to make THE MAJORITY of servers ping restricted.  

The argument against this is that it will split the community, however high ping players are one of the top reasons people are completely quitting NewZ; it's better to have a big community that is split than a shrinking community that is not split.  

The simple reality is that people play this game all across the world, and in a game where one shot kills dominate there just has to be some ping limitations.  

Also, players who aren't used to playing with high ping often find that it is NOT an advantage, however players who make a habit of playing on high ping servers eventually learn to use it to their advantage; it does take some practice.  

thats exactly what were thinking to +++++1

we lost alot of good players that just simply stopped playing because of this issue
which is sad

as i said theres alot of things we can do in order to make the game more enjoyable for everyone

+1 on everything you said <3

Edited by PAAAUUULLOOOH

How many times has it happened to u to shoot a guy, think “wtf why was that not a headshot?”, hide behind a wall, rock, shield and then die…Rage or not? And that’s the reason so many players quit.

This has become so annoying, it should really be the priority of the development.

If u guys in charge don’t do anything about it, u will only have lag abusing high ping players on this game. Everybody else will quit.

And guess what, if that happens soon even the laggers will quit, because they only play this game for having such a huge advantage, so if they lose it, they will quit as well (If they liked the game and not the godlike playing style, they would be playing amongst themselves in their regional servers, which are always empty). If there is no “easy victim” to kill, bb game.

From the business point of view, I see that u do NOT want to do anything that will upset the majority of the current players database, which are high ping lag abusers.

But u have to decide fast where this game is going, and responsibly let us know.

Not “we will see what we can do” solutions, time is running low here.

U can of course choose not to do anything and support the current state of the game, but just tell us, patience is almost gone.

This is a great game, we are here to relax and enjoy, but things are not this way lately, time for decisions has come.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, Midakos said:

How many times has it happened to u to shoot a guy, think “wtf why was that not a headshot?”, hide behind a wall, rock, shield and then die…Rage or not? And that’s the reason so many players quit.

This has become so annoying, it should really be the priority of the development.

If u guys in charge don’t do anything about it, u will only have lag abusing high ping players on this game. Everybody else will quit.

And guess what, if that happens soon even the laggers will quit, because they only play this game for having such a huge advantage, so if they lose it, they will quit as well (If they liked the game and not the godlike playing style, they would be playing amongst themselves in their regional servers, which are always empty). If there is no “easy victim” to kill, bb game.

From the business point of view, I see that u do NOT want to do anything that will upset the majority of the current players database, which are high ping lag abusers.

But u have to decide fast where this game is going, and responsibly let us know.

U can of course choose not to do anything and support the current state of the game, but just tell us, patience is almost gone.

This is a great game, we are here to relax and enjoy, but things are not this way lately, time for decisions has come.

^^ What he said.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Midakos said:

100% with you

• Love 1

Lock ping in all servers at 200ms. Brazilians play on EUA just because BR no have players in SA. Asians play in SA servers to get 500ms ping advantage. 

Make login and automatic quit after 10 s detection high ping. You will not see more players abusing the lag.