Ok... I've been silent about this issue for long enough. I am sick of paying for a premium (and above) account and for the majority of the time receiving K. STYLE HELMET, CUSTOM GUERILLA ARMOR, AND K. STYLE NVG. All three of these items need to be removed from the que for daily rewards. I have 2782 K. Style Helmets, 2439 Custom Guerilla Armor and 2219 K. Style NVG in my inventory. 3 of the last 4 days I've received K. Style Helmet as my 'reward' for paying for a premium account. This is not acceptable. All three of these items are beyond plentiful as loot laying on the ground and acquired by killing zombies. I have spoken of this in the past, and am not pleased that nothing was done. This would be almost acceptable if you would institute a kiosk in a safe zone where people could sell back excess equipment. (I know this can be done, it was a part of another game of this same genre that had a lot of the building models you are now using in New Z.)

It's the same for all those haphazardly placed piles of boulders. Add to that, the fact if you are unlucky enough to jump a hill and land on one of those boulder stacks, you are unable to exit the vehicle which forces you to quit the game so you can once again move about. This action ends up with a loss of whatever vehicle you happen to be stuck in.

I applaud all the work that you have all put into the game, but you are still not fixing the key issues that hamper smooth gameplay. For example, exiting a vehicle, trying to retrieve said vehicle, and the game freezes for a period of time. All the while the game world stays in motion. (I have died because of this issue a number of times) Another issue I presented is the fact that the hit radius of the super zombies is way too big. I have climbed up on buildings, only to be hit by a super zombie, even though I was out of his reach. I estimate the distance is approximately double the arm length of the super.

Another issue is the time it takes to retrieve a vehicle. It is too long. (I mentioned this also previously) Another vehicle problem is still NO PARKING BREAK even on a slight slope. (That trick of hitting the opposite direction to the one the vehicle is pointing downhill DOES NOT WORK) Also, the time to access a GI Access Locker needs to be shortened back to what it was. It's ridiculous to have to wait to access your inventory, when you can all but instantly access it in a safe zone.

How about, instead of having so many different Riot Shields, cut it back to only one and create skins for use by different clans and/or groups. This will make it a lot easier on all players.

Next issue is Airdrops. The drop zones are way too limited. There are players that can predict where a drop will occur and be waiting close to that spot. Players take advantage of this poor planning. I suggest that you widen the drop area to encompass the entire map and randomize the drops so they are actually unpredictable and cannot be exploited.

Server hopping is still an issue. Especially during a weekend event that adds extra special items to a super and alien zombie kill. 2 weekends ago, I witnessed a player who would appear, wait a few seconds, then leave. Only to reappear again a few minutes later. This particular player appeared a minimum of 3 times in the same location till an alien was present. He proceeded to attack the alien, gather some of the loot, (I was able to get about half the drop) and then, after moving to a high vantage point, disappear once again. I call it server hopping, but no matter what you call it, I consider it glitching which is cheating in any game. It also punishes the players that stay on one server the entire time they are playing and sticking with it for the duration. I know some will try to explain it away saying, 'Oh, they probably got disconnected from the server'. The rhythm of the disconnect and reconnect is too methodical for this to be a fact.

Why are there still no improvements to Survival? Every update it's explained that 'We worked hard on other issues and promise that Survival will get an update soon'. This has been the story since Survival went from beta to live. Still no added crafting and still no special currency.

As an experiment, a few days ago I tried connecting to the different regions to see what the ping was for each one. The South America region had nothing listed. Hong Kong had a ping of 228, Europe had a ping of 195 and North America, where I play, had a ping of 118. These are averages for the few minutes I spent in each region. The FPS was the same for all regions, but it fluctuated between 25 and 50. These number are affected by the individual IP address and computer equipment. However, these differences have a direct affect on gameplay.

One more issue about vehicles. Yes, I have addressed this one before as well. The only 2 vehicles that are more or less controllable are the ZK and the Stryker. However, the Stryker is so slow and weak, it has trouble getting out of it's own way. ie. climbing hills. The ZK is quick enough and has enough power to climb but still has control issues. The ATV, Buggy and Sheriff Roadster are fast yes. But, when driving a straight line on a paved path, and you back off on the accelerator or tap the break, they wildly fishtail out of control. (notice I didn't even mention the Bus)

All the new skins are great looking. However, Why are you only creating new GC skins for the small backpack? For anyone that has played any length of time, a small backpack is totally worthless because it has no space to carry the items you find or garner through zombie kills. I don't play PvP so this will probably be argued about by those that live to PvP.

I am on the last few days of my current premium account and will most likely not renew it. I am even considering quitting the game all together. This saddens me because I do enjoy playing.

That is all I have to rant about. If I stepped on any toes, I apologize but these issues needed to be brought out into the open. The bottom line is, if you want this game to continue to grow and flourish, you need to address the problems and fix them. All the pretty skins and maps are nothing more than what I call 'Window Dressing' They look pretty, but if the game doesn't operate properly, the game will eventually fail.

Anyway, I hope you all... HAVE A NICE DAY!!! B|

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Ok... I've been silent about this issue for long enough. I am sick of paying for a premium (and above) account and for the majority of the time receiving K. STYLE HELMET, CUSTOM GUERILLA ARMOR, AND K. STYLE NVG

You are lucky I keep getting ak drum elite, dx's and aw clips xD

I'm in no way affiliated with this game other than I enjoy playing it like you, so when I reply to some of your rant, it isn't because I benefit from it in any way. I hope we can talk about some of the issues you brought up and don't feel like I am attacking you because I disagree. I do agree that this game has some issues that need to be resolved, so I don't want anyone to assume that I think NewZ is the perfect game.

1. What kind of DAILY reward would you hope to receive for a 16 cent per day subscription. The 16 cent number is based on a $5.00 (USD) subscription for 30 days. I am just curious as to what kind of rewards you are hoping to receive for 16 cents per day. What would you like to see? You mentioned all the items you don't want, but didn't offer a solution to make it better. For example,  I think it would be pretty cool if Premium/Deluxe/Extreme members had a daily reward system similar to that of some free-to-play phone games. Some phone games have a calendar of what to expect to get for a specific month with better rewards after X amount of days or a reward bonus multiplier for logging in for X amount of days (but with no calendar). Again, I don't know what these better rewards would be (ie GD or GC skinbox depending on which subscription you have, sniper rifles, larger bundle of DX's, etc). What is your solution?

2. NewZ has come a long way as far as optimization goes. I have been playing since WarZ alpha like many others, but unlike many others, I used to play on a Macbook Pro that was bootcamped with an illegal copy of Windows. I played with 15-20 FPS. I didn't care because I really enjoyed playing this game with friends. After they made optimizations and changes, I can run the game with frames ranging from 20-40 depending on what part of the map I was at. So for you to fluctuate from 25-50 fps and to ask for smoother gameplay... it just sounds like you need to upgrade. Mind you, my Macbook Pro has a Intel® HD Graphics 4000 for a graphics card. Is NewZ the most optimized game out there? Absolutely not. Should the game run better for a 5+ year old game? Possibly. Is it fair to say that the dev team hasn't improved optimization or smoothness of the game? No, it's not. It's an ongoing issue that they are aware of and constantly trying to work on. 

3. My only guess for why it takes so long to retrieve cars or access lockers is for people who PvP on private servers. While they are fewer than many, it does happen. The retrieval and access time is probably to balance that out. Imagine players pvping on a private server and someone is camping by a GI access locker. Accessing that locker while in combat is incredibly risky knowing that there is a threat nearby. 

4.  I agree that the fixed airdrop spawns could use a rework or just even more spawns, but I don't know how anyone could predict the airdrops. Is there a pattern? I've seen a variety of airdrops fall from the sky and while they have been in fixed locations, I have never seen a pattern. I could be wrong, so I am just curious as how to someone could predict the airdrops. You know... for science. I love the airdrop pvp that I sometimes encounter.

5. I understand your frustration about the disconnecting and reconnecting a fixed location, but that isn't server hopping. If a player was server hopping as quickly as you say, their spawn would change. If someone is just logging out and logging back in the same server to farm an alien zombie, then yeah, I can see how annoying that would be for someone who likes roam the map and explore all the cities. Would your solution be to just change a players spawn regardless of how long they have been logged out of a server? Surely this would make a lot of survival players happy as well seeing as how that would make ghosting a thing of the past. However, as someone who has 3 characters who are setup primarily for farming alien zombies, I would be a bit sad. :( 

If I didn't address any other issue you brought up it's probably because I have no comments or my own suggestions for improvement on the topic. 

Hope you have a nice day dude. I'm sure dialogue like this between many community members will help the dev team see a number of point of views and see if it is something that is needed for the game. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

@SuyZ

As a note to you, I have mentioned these issues before. Maybe grouping them together in such a long post was a bad idea. I have always tried to be supportive and constructive in my comments and suggestions, but there is a time for stronger comments.

1) A calendar would be a great addition although I don't know how feasible it would be in this game.

2) At the premium levels, I would like to see more usable items such as ammo, food, bandages, beginning weaponry etc. The point being, cramming 10 of each of the 3 main items I listed is ridiculous. It wouldn't be as bad if those items were reduced to say 1 or 2 each. 10 is overkill. If anything should be at the 10 item level it would be food, bandages, and ammo. As the level increases, introduce some higher level items such as the M4 group and the AK group. At the highest level I would say they could add an occasional skin box, on a very rare occasion snipers and the accompanying ammo for them.

3) If you re-read that portion of my comments you will note that I did say that these issues are shared by both the servers and the persons computer. and I quote 'These number are affected by the individual IP address and computer equipment. However, these differences have a direct effect on gameplay.'

4) I can understand that some of the settings are for those who are die hard PVP players. But for those of us that only play PVE, it's more like a punishment than a perk. Why stand in front of a locker and have to wait however long is counter productive to the game as a whole. As for retrieving vehicles, a shorter wait time would drastically reduce, if not eliminate completely the instances of carjacking. I believe it could be set up differently for each section PVP vs. PVE.

5) Spreading the airdrops over the entire map instead of a few select location would be more beneficial to the gaming community as a whole and not just those that study the locations and then race to each one.

6) I guess my definition server hopping is in error. You're description of 'ghosting' seems to fit the issue better. Whatever you call it, it's taking an unfair advantage of an unskilled and/or new player. Much to your dismay I would be in full support to having a person spawn in a different location. This would thwart players taking advantage of waiting to loot a super or alien zombie. When you are killed by a hoard or a super, you are teleported a distance away. This should apply to anyone leaving a server and returning whether a short time, or returning the next day to continue playing.

I appreciate that you took the time to address these issues and add your commentary. I do not take offence to anything you have brought up here. It does benefit the community as a whole and allows the development team more insight to the problems we, the gaming community, encounter. It also is helpful when someone like yourself replies to these threads and I welcome your reply whole heartedly. I also am in no way affiliated with this game and as such gain no benefit from any of these suggestions/complaints/rants. Other than trying to make the game better for all.

Keep killing those zombies and contributing to the forums.

Also, Please, If any one else has something to add, please feel free to state it here. All comments, good and bad, are welcome.

Hope you ALL have a NICE DAY!!! B|