Jump to content
Zarrd

Survival mode feedback

Recommended Posts

First off let me say GOOD JOB making it feel like old ISS. I miss the way it use to be when i played several years ago.

PROS...

-Loot (guns) is definitely more rare. (pulled 1 m4, 1 p90, and 1 rpk out of a whole norad run) this is good.

-Car spawns! Thanks!

-I love the new UI

-I don't have to worry about someone jumping me all decked out in full heavy + nvg + sig elite c-mags.

Cons...

-Super zombie doesn't drop any loot at all... this makes me sad.

-Why are there so many attachments spawning and not much of anything else?

-As its been stated the zombies melee seems a bit much, they seem to hit you no matter what you do (maybe this was intended)

-Found a item box and it was a desert eaglexD lol..... When i see an item box i think its gonna be something good (good AR - skin box - sniper)

-I wish the market place worked in safe zones for at least ammo. This is just a preference and i would understand if it wasn't in the actual game after beta.

 

Overall I really enjoyed playing I just wish I had more time to play. I understand its still in its final beta stages and its gonna be reworked still. 

I think you guys did a hell of a good job thus far! The pros to me definitely out way the cons! KEEP IT UP!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zarrd said:

First off let me say GOOD JOB making it feel like old ISS. I miss the way it use to be when i played several years ago.

PROS...

-Loot (guns) is definitely more rare. (pulled 1 m4, 1 p90, and 1 rpk out of a whole norad run) this is good.

-Car spawns! Thanks!

-I love the new UI

-I don't have to worry about someone jumping me all decked out in full heavy + nvg + sig elite c-mags.

Cons...

-Super zombie doesn't drop any loot at all... this makes me sad.

-Why are there so many attachments spawning and not much of anything else?

-As its been stated the zombies melee seems a bit much, they seem to hit you no matter what you do (maybe this was intended)

-Found a item box and it was a desert eaglexD lol..... When i see an item box i think its gonna be something good (good AR - skin box - sniper)

-I wish the market place worked in safe zones for at least ammo. This is just a preference and i would understand if it wasn't in the actual game after beta.

 

Overall I really enjoyed playing I just wish I had more time to play. I understand its still in its final beta stages and its gonna be reworked still. 

I think you guys did a hell of a good job thus far! The pros to me definitely out way the cons! KEEP IT UP!

First of all, thank you for this very good feedback.

I will comment the cons:

- SuperZombie The Superzombie got loot but there is a 50% chance, that there is no loot spawning (So it makes harder to just hardcore farm them)

- Attachments should have a big part in our game. They are pretty good as soon they are used. You should check the difference ;)

- Item boxes contain the medium till rare weapons. B93R, Deagle they are rare because to strong. Maybe because of the open world but the deagle is very rae. Thats what i explained a friend of mine as well, when he got a k style helmet from a super zombie (which is even more rare then a deagle).

- Marketplace will come, but we are not using the GameDollar from the Open World mode, we have to add the new one but right now, its not needed.

 

I hope i could answer or explain few things.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eviticus said:

Ah I was hoping for a little hotfix or something. Thanks anyways.

That is the reason for a beta, to find out which things has to get changed/fixed after the phase ;)

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Silenterror said:

No, we are going to patch after the Beta. :)

:( thats not great,guess i wont be playing until when it finally releases then,cant be doing with these zombies at all.

Why cant u guys just revert the zombies to how they were in WarZ,they were perfect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

:( thats not great,guess i wont be playing until when it finally releases then,cant be doing with these zombies at all.

Why cant u guys just revert the zombies to how they were in WarZ,they were perfect.

This. I dont understand why they cant do some things like ISS. They just want to make at their own way...It is not always the best way..Just saying

Edited by MazerJoca

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MazerJoca said:

This. I dont understand why they cant do some things like ISS. They just want to make at their own way...It is not always the best way..Just saying

I can sort of see what they're doing,they want to make it more hardcore survival so it feels different from normal ISS.

But saying they wont patch the zombies until after beta is a huge mistake,People are saying its an issue now..it really needs to be fixed quick or revert to old zombies Even twitch streamers are not really playing survival..you have to ask yourself why they're not.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Silenterror said:

Yeah we know that already and we are working on the zombie AI already :)

I think the zombies are fine the way they are.  The problem is the delay after the first melee swing before you deal continuous swings. That's when you get hit.   I just start swinging earlier and I don't get hit.   Everyone needs to get used to the new zombie AI instead of nerfing the zombies.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, stonewalljack said:

Everyone needs to get used to the new zombie AI instead of nerfing the zombies.  

Not really,for the old school players who have been in the Warz/infestation scene for a loooong time,we dont want to "adjust"..why fix something that aint broke!

If anything "hordes" would have made more sense in survival,and that you had to be more sneaky to avoid them,maybe higher detection radius on them,maybe even re-introduce "flanking"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

Not really,for the old school players who have been in the Warz/infestation scene for a loooong time,we dont want to "adjust"..why fix something that aint broke!

If anything "hordes" would have made more sense in survival,and that you had to be more sneaky to avoid them,maybe higher detection radius on them,maybe even re-introduce "flanking"

Well it has to be one or the other or it's going to fail like "Hardcore" mode in original ISS.  I'm sure you remember that disappointment; it lasted 2 weeks and the servers were empty.  Hordes and flanking would be an alternative to tougher zombies.  I'd be happy with either one.  I just don't want it to become a game mode with the usual number of one-hit zombies.   That would be a disappointment for me and other "old school players" that I know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, stonewalljack said:

Well it has to be one or the other or it's going to fail like "Hardcore" mode in original ISS.  I'm sure you remember that disappointment; it lasted 2 weeks and the servers were empty.  Hordes and flanking would be an alternative to tougher zombies.  I'd be happy with either one.  I just don't want it to become a game mode with the usual number of one-hit zombies.   That would be a disappointment for me and other "old school players" that I know.

I agree.  I just don't want the zombies to randomly glitch through successfull melee attacks as they curently are.  Hurts the pve gameplay imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2017 at 0:10 PM, stonewalljack said:

I think the zombies are fine the way they are.  The problem is the delay after the first melee swing before you deal continuous swings. That's when you get hit.   I just start swinging earlier and I don't get hit.   Everyone needs to get used to the new zombie AI instead of nerfing the zombies.  

Agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/06/2017 at 8:10 PM, stonewalljack said:

I think the zombies are fine the way they are.  The problem is the delay after the first melee swing before you deal continuous swings. That's when you get hit.   I just start swinging earlier and I don't get hit.   Everyone needs to get used to the new zombie AI instead of nerfing the zombies.  

yap the problem is the delay. because they are stronger now and much better than before :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2017 at 10:13 AM, Zarrd said:

First off let me say GOOD JOB making it feel like old ISS. I miss the way it use to be when i played several years ago.

PROS...

-Loot (guns) is definitely more rare. (pulled 1 m4, 1 p90, and 1 rpk out of a whole norad run) this is good.

-Car spawns! Thanks!

-I love the new UI

-I don't have to worry about someone jumping me all decked out in full heavy + nvg + sig elite c-mags.

Cons...

-Super zombie doesn't drop any loot at all... this makes me sad.

^ Probably a bug. Can you create a new thread and let us know where (location) this is happening?

On 6/24/2017 at 10:13 AM, Zarrd said:

-Why are there so many attachments spawning and not much of anything else?

^ We'll look into this!

On 6/24/2017 at 10:13 AM, Zarrd said:

-As its been stated the zombies melee seems a bit much, they seem to hit you no matter what you do (maybe this was intended)

^ This will be fixed! All zombie isuess are / will be fixed before release!

On 6/24/2017 at 10:13 AM, Zarrd said:

-Found a item box and it was a desert eaglexD lol..... When i see an item box i think its gonna be something good (good AR - skin box - sniper)

^ Thanks for the feedback!

On 6/24/2017 at 10:13 AM, Zarrd said:

-I wish the market place worked in safe zones for at least ammo. This is just a preference and i would understand if it wasn't in the actual game after beta.

^ Sorry to say but wont be enabled until we add a new survival currency!

On 6/24/2017 at 10:13 AM, Zarrd said:

Overall I really enjoyed playing I just wish I had more time to play. I understand its still in its final beta stages and its gonna be reworked still. 

I think you guys did a hell of a good job thus far! The pros to me definitely out way the cons! KEEP IT UP!

Thanks for the overall feedback!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...