lasergurke

Question about Sensivity Changes.

Hello everyone,

Since the sensivity bar got changes i struggle really hard to get my old sens back. Are there any indicators or whatsoever which could help us to get the old sens with the new bar? example: make it 7.75 times higher than it was then you have the same sens. I used to change sens daily one year ago and it took me ages to find the perfect sens. Now im playing with the same sens for over half a year already and i dont wanna spend ages again to find the perfect sens. I am not gonna flame your change there but atleast you should make it possible to get the sens we had on the new system.

Thing that people don't understand, is that they got used of that old broken sensivity bar. You would move your bar of 1mm and your sensivity would change so much. Now this is working as it should have been working since ages.

8 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

It's the same as before. However, it's now 1-10 rather than 1-100. 

2 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

Thing that people don't understand, is that they got used of that old broken sensivity bar. You would move your bar of 1mm and your sensivity would change so much. Now this is working as it should have been working since ages.

2 hours ago, neno said:

now just higher your sensi till you get your sensi's back before update

You dont understand what i am asking for. I dont dislike this whole sensivity bar change and i wont flame you that i need to change it. READ WHAT I ASKED FOR. I asked if oyu guys from the staff team could give us players some informations about how the sens bar changed so we can actually get back the sens without trying out for ages. it took me long to find the sens i like and i dont wanna go through that again. I use 400 dpi and had 0.27. What i want to know is what sens do i have to use now to get the same feeling i had before.

Man what's the problem you just gotta higher your senisitivity, how don't you understand that man ? It was broken before and i totally understand your question so ye, higher your sensitivity until you find the one you had before :D  I hope it helped.

Sent by: [SUPER MODERATOR] Dorkas

Edited by Drekas

5 hours ago, neno said:

lasergurke you can test bro, it's not hard to find your last sensi... 

ofc i can test it. but if you dont have any information i can guarantee you i wont find my old sens. igot a new sens now which is close to what i had but ye it still feels different. But i can see that i wont get any help here anyway. Instead of reading what i asked for they instantly feel offenden and try to tell me things i never asked for or which are pretty obvious

@devs you can close this 

16 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

Just multiply it by 10. It should be the same. I had mine at 0.25 and now I have it at 2.563

îts not the same. had 0.27 now i use 2.09 which is a little bit faster

On 25.6.2017 at 9:02 PM, Fredaikis said:

You have to multiply your sense by 8, not by 10. Chupa was wrong.

i think 8 is pretty close but still not 100% (might be because 0.27 wasnt really 0.27. it was more like 0.275742xxxx but atleast it helped me a lot to get close to it. Thanks a lot

Edited by lasergurke