MazerJoca

Survival Mode - Read This IMPORTANT!!!

About Survival Mode:

• REMOVE skins from Survival Mode 
  • Put original Zombies from ISS
  • Fix the sensitive of mouse
  • We dont want anything new , we just want a real ISS feeling, same map, same loot table, same statistics. Just stay that mode as we "old ISS Players" want and everybody will be happy. look you just wasting your time doing useless things when you could do important things like i said. i think would be better for everyone.

This is what we want - From Old ISS players

Edited by MazerJoca

Survival Mode is NOT going to be exactly like War Z Alpha. It's our version of a Survival Mode. 

Skins are a huge part of the game, especially given the fact it's a FREE TO PLAY game. 
Zombies from ISS are too easy and too vulnerable, we've made changes to them to make them a real threat, rather than just a nuissance.
There is NOTHING with sensitivity. We only made it so you can change it from 1-10 rather than 1-100. 
If that's exactly what YOU want, sir, there is nothing we can do. This is the layout for the survival mode, not War Z Alpha. 

• Love 1

5 hours ago, MazerJoca said:

About Survival Mode:

• We dont want anything new , we just want a real ISS feeling, same map, same loot table, same statistics. Just stay that mode as we "old ISS Players" want and everybody will be happy. look you just wasting your time doing useless things when you could do important things like i said. i think would be better for everyone.

Don 't speak for old ISS players. Cuz I disagree with you and I played way back WarZ alpha

• Love 1

9 hours ago, MazerJoca said:

About Survival Mode:

Yes i actually like skins, and I played back when it first changed to ISS. I'd be sad if all my skins i worked (paid) for i couldn't use. The zombies are my only real complain.

To make things clear again: 

Here we are on NewZ. We brought back the old ISS feelings with that mode BUT we want to make it even better in our own way and not just copy/paste the old ISS. We will make more changes, with community agreement and make it as good as possible, and make things that HammerPoint never did on ISS.

Let's all walk in the same way. ;)

• Love 1

6 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

Survival Mode is NOT going to be exactly like War Z Alpha. It's our version of a Survival Mode. 

Skins are a huge part of the game, especially given the fact it's a FREE TO PLAY game. 
Zombies from ISS are too easy and too vulnerable, we've made changes to them to make them a real threat, rather than just a nuissance.
There is NOTHING with sensitivity. We only made it so you can change it from 1-10 rather than 1-100. 
If that's exactly what YOU want, sir, there is nothing we can do. This is the layout for the survival mode, not War Z Alpha. 

yes ok, but my problem is that skins. if you have skins on open world and competitive why you cant disable it form survival mode? come on dude ... you can put zombies with more damage no problem, but not this lag zombies. honestly chupacabra im losing my faith on this game. you are doing this like a emulator game and not an official game. we dont know if we are playing a competitive game or a survival game indeed. 

I dont care more about this. just put this as you want ... and i wish the best luck to you guys. servers with 10 players...

Edited by MazerJoca

12 minutes ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

To make things clear again: 

Here we are on NewZ. We brought back the old ISS feelings with that mode BUT we want to make it even better in our own way and not just copy/paste the old ISS. We will make more changes, with community agreement and make it as good as possible, and make things that HammerPoint never did on ISS.

Let's all walk in the same way. ;)

you can do everything you want bro. i just hate that skins on survival mode when we have more 2 games where we can use them...but ok will be very nice to see people full of skins so fun ehehe Kappa

2 minutes ago, MazerJoca said:

yes ok, but my problem is that skins. if you have skins on open world and competitive why you cant disable it form survival mode? come on dude ... you can put zombies with more damage no problem, but not this lag zombies. honestly chupacabra im losing my faith on this game. you are doing this like a emulator game and not an official game. we dont know if we are playing a competitive game or a survival game indeed. 

I dont care more about this. just put this as you want ... and i wish the best luck to you guys. servers with 10 players...

Because of economics reasons. You are on a Freetoplay. We need something to survive. Just turn them off if you don't wanna see them. 

I think you actually don't understand. This is only a BETA anyways. Means things will change. Servers have 10 people because only the Subcriptions and Lifetime/Veterans can join lol. When the servers will open, it will be full of people for sure. 

If you think that the skins are a reason to leave that mode, then do it. You are free to do whatever you want. 

6 minutes ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

I think you actually don't understand. This is only a BETA anyways. Means things will change. Servers have 10 people because only the Subcriptions and Lifetime/Veterans can join lol. When the servers will open, it will be full of people for sure. 

If you think that the skins are a reason to leave that mode, then do it. You are free to do whatever you want. 

i know this is a BETA and servers just can hold 32 players at maximum. im not so stupid and you think bro.

But you can see in Open world how servers are always with a huge amount of players lololol. maybe you have like 2-3 servers with 50 players and then the rest have 10 players lol

1 minute ago, MazerJoca said:

i know this is a BETA and servers just can hold 32 players at maximum. im not so stupid and you think bro.

But you can see in Open world how servers are always with a huge amount of players lololol. maybe you have like 2-3 servers with 50 players and then the rest have 10 players lol

and? What's the utility to tell me that right now? lol 

And honestly im really tired to discuss about skins. right now i dont care if you able or disable. and about what you said , this is a beta and will make changes etc.. , the game will be basically equal, im curious to see the changes you will make :) , i just will wait until official release. I dont care more about skins or something like that, i just will wait until the official release.

2 minutes ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

and? What's the utility to tell me that right now? lol 

well...forget bro. I really dont care more about this. just wait until the release. i wont say nothing more. Just do what you think is the best for game.

My group of friends tried beta but are extremely turned off by the zombie AI. Yes they're supposed to be harder, I get that. But sometimes the zombies will hit you even in a 1v1 when you are clearly smacking them. This seems more like a bug than a feature. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't, it doesn't even make sense.

10 minutes ago, Eviticus said:

My group of friends tried beta but are extremely turned off by the zombie AI. Yes they're supposed to be harder, I get that. But sometimes the zombies will hit you even in a 1v1 when you are clearly smacking them. This seems more like a bug than a feature. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't, it doesn't even make sense.

Yeah as i said already, we are going to work on the zombie AI. :)

Why the fuck are u coMplaining about skins so much they're just fucking skins. I don't see how they're THAT much of a pain In the ass for you. Also, like just about every staff member has said by now, the game is free to play, and it wouldn't be fair to players who already have skinZ

I kinda understand both sides but you have to think about, what skins are doesn't fit and you are even able to find them so easy in survival? No. Almost everything what normally has a skin, is rare in survival.

On 24.6.2017 at 6:27 AM, Zecrasta said:

Don 't speak for old ISS players. Cuz I disagree with you and I played way back WarZ alpha

You think you are the only one? ;) 

The OP seems to ignored every old WarZ Alpha player who disagrees with him. Have you guys notice that? He quotes everyone but them. He thinks that if him and his friends think something, they literally ignore everyone who disagrees with him and the points we make about the skins staying. 

On 6/24/2017 at 0:27 AM, Zecrasta said:

^^ this so much

Old Warz players are probably just happy the ground everywhere doesn't sound like water/metal and that we don't  take damage anymore just walking down hills.   Stop complaining so much, as a Player from Warz Alpha i can honestly say i don't care about anything you listed...........

On 6/25/2017 at 5:32 PM, ElChupacabra said:

The OP seems to ignored every old WarZ Alpha player who disagrees with him. Have you guys notice that? He quotes everyone but them. He thinks that if him and his friends think something, they literally ignore everyone who disagrees with him and the points we make about the skins staying. 

ElChupacabra  if he wants  Old warZ feel back maybe you could work something out. Maybe everytime his spawn protection drops the server could just automatically kill him because thats what old warz was like...it was getting headshot the moment spawn protection dropped from halfway across the map LOL

On 06/25/2017 at 4:32 PM, ElChupacabra said:

Well Sir you are right about the op.  You guys keep doing what your doing because us original Legends of war z and iss are behind you 100% ?

Edited by Bravodog
auto correct sucks lol