So I have a few minor suggestions for the G.I. that I feel would be very simple to implement. Not to mention make things far easier on players.

1. currently in order to stack and condense partial clips/mags/drums, we have to load em all up and go into a server. Maybe give us the ability to empty weapons of their ammo and stack our clips from the G.I. ?

2. when you unskin something in Global it stays separate from other items even though they are the same weapon/ item with no skin on them. Make it so they can auto stack when unskinned?

3. Allow us to organize our global by drag and drop. Some of us are very OCD with our globals and it sucks that all the work we do swapping stuff around is undone, as when you exit the game or a server the GI randomly throws the items in random order again

4. Allow us to change the skin on something in the Global rather than us having to be in game, self explanatory

5. Stackable items can be shift+right clicked to move any number back and forth. Maybe allow us to do this with unstackable items providing we have the back pack space or trade window slots available to make trading and easier

6. Allow players to "destroy" items in their globals to make getting rid of unwanted items easier than having to repeatedly drag and drop it out of backpacks one at a time

That's all for this round of my suggestions, more to come!

• Love 1

I saw a post like this a WHILE ago and no response was given to that one, I hope this one WILL be considered, also a "stack all clips" / items button would be usefull +10000 for this one!