stresslevel2

The spawn system in this game made me quit years ago and its still a problem

my shield last for less than 10 seconds because it takes a little bit longer to load, okay no problem, there is still sometime to run away, but right when i am about to run into cover at the start of the game there is snipers behind me, in front of me, everywhere, it doesnt matter where it is, calliwood, colorado, pvp maps, its all the same thing, people camping the spawn.

This is why i quit this game years ago, i couldnt get into the game without getting camped by entire platoons or even loney snipers, as soon as i start to run someone kills me, not time to get cover. What a shame this is still a problem 2 years after i returned to this game. Why its so hard to create a spawn system that you will be safe to get into position?? its not even worth taking weapons or shield to the field since u will be camped to death by snipers just for your can of soda. I feel like quitting again because this is a problem that shouldnt be around for so long. I would be happy spawning in a different location everytime, as long as it cannot be camped by snipers i will be happy. Its too hard to get into a new spawn location and find a place to run as fast as u can without getting killed before getting in there. This problem needs to be adressed.

Currently you have other game modes available such as survival where you will not have that problem, I understand your feeling but sincerely in Open world it is very easy to farm and get snipers, ars or anything you need to have fun. If you want the feeling and the adrenaline I recommend the Survival mode (it's like the old infestation <3), if you want to have a fun time alone or with your friends the Battle royale mode, in this mode you will find 2 maps available TROPICO and ARIZONA. As you see now there are multiple options to choose which one will be yours? I personally choose Open World and Battle Royale ^_^