MrSuspiciousX

Skin And Character Suggestions

As a huge Friday the 13th fan I was excited about running around and freaking people out as Jason, but to my disappointment the Jason mask looks nothing like it at all. Is it possible we might be able to get either a re-skin or at least lootable/box skins that can make it look more like a hockey mask or something. Could call it "Zombie Goalie" or something

Also, Maybe new skins for Medium and Heavy Armors? Maybe Medium and Heavy SWAT, or generic POLICE looks?
Custom vest FBI?

Also, is it possible we could get Rick and certain zombie looks as characters? I remember the days Of Infestation Thailand when they offered Rick, Zombie Paramedic, and one other random zombie as character looks and think it would make for some fun times. Especially fun for those that go on role-play servers and such, and I personally would love to make some funny videos or trailers promoting the game and such skins would be instrumental to some of the many ideas I've got.

• Love 1

I like the idea of doing an event on Friday the 13th, we can all think of a great idea for that day, do not you think? I vote to increase the super zombies in some area of the map (8-10) and within that same area a reward (skinbox or a new mask that only get the people who participate in the event) Svena69CoolSvena69Cheers

• Love 2

10 hours ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

I like the idea of doing an event on Friday the 13th, we can all think of a great idea for that day, do not you think? I vote to increase the super zombies in some area of the map (8-10) and within that same area a reward (skinbox or a new mask that only get the people who participate in the event) Svena69CoolSvena69Cheers

That would be perfect.
What about an event on Friday The 13th, where there is a super zombie skinned to look like Jason with mask and machete? You kill him for a chance at the mask and possibly a unique machete?
Or a bloody machete skin?

• Love 1

4 hours ago, MrSuspiciousX said:

That would be perfect.
What about an event on Friday The 13th, where there is a super zombie skinned to look like Jason with mask and machete? You kill him for a chance at the mask and possibly a unique machete?
Or a bloody machete skin?

It sounds good and seems like a great idea! +1 B|