MrSuspiciousX

Colorado Map Being Removed?

So watching ICE9 the other day he claimed that when the new map comes out, Colorado is being removed? Is this true?
What happens to those of us with servers that were rented with the Colorado map? Do we lose any rented time? Will we get any of the GC paid or donated to the server back?

I mean the map looks amazing and I will end up renting that map for my server when it is released, but I'm a bit concerned about the lose of time on currently rented servers.

New map will be release as beta first (like 30% of the map not finished yet), colorado will still be running during the testing time for sure.

From what i heard if the map is huge success it might replace colorado but won't be soon i guess :) 

• Love 1

5 hours ago, MrSuspiciousX said:

So watching ICE9 the other day he claimed that when the new map comes out, Colorado is being removed? Is this true?
What happens to those of us with servers that were rented with the Colorado map? Do we lose any rented time? Will we get any of the GC paid or donated to the server back?

I mean the map looks amazing and I will end up renting that map for my server when it is released, but I'm a bit concerned about the lose of time on currently rented servers.

The information is not correct, so you should not worry. When the map is first released, it will be based on feedback from the players, you know that you are an important part of the game.

• Love 1

23 hours ago, Bravodog said:

I personally would like to have more than one map to put on servers for people to play on in open world ;)  Just my opinion though.

Worst part about that, they need more players first befor they can keep both the map. Or else the player Will be way to spread out in officialls.

Personally,i think Colorado should be removed when the new map comes out in full,Colorado has had its time now il probably never play colorado again once the new map comes,for those that have played WarZ from the beginning in early Alpha were bored of Colorado and need something fresh,Maybe make more PVP maps out of segments of Colorado map but make the new map the main map of the game :)

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Personally,i think Colorado should be removed when the new map comes out in full,Colorado has had its time now il probably never play colorado again once the new map comes,for those that have played WarZ from the beginning in early Alpha were bored of Colorado and need something fresh,Maybe make more PVP maps out of segments of Colorado map but make the new map the main map of the game :)

I agree on this actually, I'm just concerned about renewing my server if Colorado is leaving.
As for new pvp maps, I'd personally like to see Norad, possibly part of NATO as pvp maps.