Overback

Sneaky Mode

HeyGuys, 

I suggest to remove the "sneaky" mode (idk how to call it, it's about when you're walking without making any noises) who is in my opinion absolutely ridiculous.

When people spawns behind you, ghosting because they know you're somewhere near them, it's really annoying to be killed easily without hear any footsteps.

BehindYou

Edited by Overback
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Overback said:

HeyGuys, 

I suggest to remove the "sneaky" mode (idk how to call it, it's about when you're walking without making any noises) who is in my opinion absolutely ridiculous.

When people spawns behind you, ghosting because they know you're somewhere near them, it's really annoying to be killed easily without hear any footnoises.

BehindYou

remember in the old warz were no footsteps at all on grass. funny times :D sneak mode is cool. keep it :)

3 minutes ago, l_miss_sunshine said:

remember in the old warz were no footsteps at all on grass. funny times :D sneak mode is cool. keep it :)

ye but u could hear footsteps in the houses and not here with the sneak mode that's why it's ridiculous, we aren't on csgo

1 hour ago, Overback said:

HeyGuys, 

When people spawns behind you, ghosting because they know you're somewhere near them, it's really annoying to be killed easily without hear any footsteps.

BehindYou

Thanks for your suggestion, we appreciate any kind of feedback!

• Love 1

13 hours ago, kajerng said:

But how do you get an frying-pan-in-the-people-back experience without sneaking ? and how do we sneaky away from zombie and the big white ones ?

You never played Warz ? how did players on the old one ?