Lost on you

Fix the weapons SPREAD

7 hours ago, drekati said:

Long range AR fights have turned into a war of attrition with whoever has the most meds and ammo because you can heal through the damage now that shots are so random. 

And you like that?

Devs, you just need to find the good way about weapons spread because actually it’s too random. We don’t like players who are « full » with their weapons (even if the patch is good for this) but actually it’s too random for players who control their shoot fastly. I dont understand why you don’t develop your change in the patch 2.12 (explanations with recoil / spread). It’s for me the good way for a equilibrate game. @Sven@kazmightONFIRE@Silenterror@Fredaikis

On 16.4.2018 at 1:02 PM, Ice 9 said:

i am happy for the chabge...for once i can actually not got drop from a guy shooting me from across the map with no spread. Now we all on the same page. if its bad for you its bad for them...get closer and use some skill to win.  this is just my opinion.

You get killed by people from across  the map because they know how to control their aim and their recoil. It's called skill. The new update takes away a huge part of it by making it random. By saying "get closer and use some skill to win" you are basically saying you are the one camping behind a corner / wall, waiting for the perfect moment to kill someone if he gets close. Only because one out of 50 players uses rapidfire you can't just take away the mechanics of the game and make good players suffer from it. this is just my opinion :)

As a PvP players (pvp maps) even there the spray is awfull since last patch after 5bullet everything is going to narnia.. 1years ago you got 1redstalker + attatchment you could fight a sniper from 150/200meters without problems. The macro/nospread user quitted the game(most of them were chinese/asian) so the patch and the changement about sprays is a bad idea and should be reverted asap. Also for the tournameent.

On 23/04/2018 at 6:31 PM, l_miss_sunshine said:

You get killed by people from across  the map because they know how to control their aim and their recoil. It's called skill. The new update takes away a huge part of it by making it random. By saying "get closer and use some skill to win" you are basically saying you are the one camping behind a corner / wall, waiting for the perfect moment to kill someone if he gets close. Only because one out of 50 players uses rapidfire you can't just take away the mechanics of the game and make good players suffer from it. this is just my opinion :)

I like your comment, it reflects my thought. How many players are hiding behind a tree nowadays... look at all the thais in clearview.

Too bad you stopped the game Sunshine, miss you bro

Edited by Lost on you