Sven

Patch Notes - 2017/06/23

Really I dont understand why the PvP servers are like the Survival servers. the HUD could be more good for PVP

Edited by A B

Also the HUD for showing how much health you got is bad for PvP now. 

Please bring the oldschool style back. or maybe just bring it back in pvp servers? :)

12 minutes ago, A B said:

Really this Update was not good.

Everyone is playing PvP so why you ve added an Survival mode? nobody will play it.

The Backpacks were so useful to PvP with the old Small.

The Game is going to be bad, like ISS. 

Why every Game destroy the good things with non sense Updates?

I am pissed off :/ searched so long for an nice Emulator btw. an Game which is like warZ finally I found NewZ, and now its like that.

Sad.

Dude not everyone is a bunny hopping with a sniper player some do like to PVE and actually go out and get things not just steal from another player. ;)

You know the "PvP" Servers? they are called like this, because people are PvP there. So why should I play with an Survival HUD on an PVP Server? 

1 hour ago, Svena69 said:

Steam is currently experiencing issues -_-

Well it does not look like this patch is going to be a go for awhile.  Don't know what probs steam is having but they have deff. jacked up the downloading of the patch.

1 hour ago, A B said:

Really this Update was not good.

Everyone is playing PvP so why you ve added an Survival mode? nobody will play it.

The Backpacks were so useful to PvP with the old Small.

The Game is going to be bad, like ISS. 

Why every Game destroy the good things with non sense Updates?

I am pissed off :/ searched so long for an nice Emulator btw. an Game which is like warZ finally I found NewZ, and now its like that.

Sad.

the everyone is playing pvp part is not quite right, survival will have more ppl than pvp u will see if u are familiar with the old emulators u should know the hype and what ppl like.

• Love 1

Okay.

If you are right, and there are more people who needs the Survival. Why should all the Updates also stand for the PvP Servers. People who just want the old schoold PvP can not play like before on these Servers. That there is a ne survivalmode doesent matter, it dont be bad for the game and some players, but why is there an small backpack with 15 kilos and a health line with non % like before? makes no sense on an PvP Server.

Also I was playing before with good Quality and I dont have laggs.

Now I am playing on Potato and still got at highest 80 FPS on Rocky Ford. 

Before with better Quality it was like 150-200.

• Love 2