Sven

Survival Beta Testing!

46 minutes ago, bioe said:

I think since it is "beta testing" respawn timer should be much lower than 10 minutes.
We should be able to test things, sure we can go play other character but what's the point if we try to test out things in one spot.

You can just create another character and after playing with the 4 other once, your first one should be ready again :)

1 minute ago, nagsarinaste said:

is there a bug with the zombies? i can do what i want but they still hit me once 50% of the time when they first reach me (if im not one some higher ground). with close to no meds, its really hard to not die, especially with so many running zombies

We are working on the zombies AI.

• Love 1

@Silenterror Did you guys just add 2 spawnpoints? Because i always spawn either around Clearview or Delta peak ranger station.

But i rly like it so far, love the old feeling of people runnig around with shitty weapons and close to no gear :) great job! :)

Edited by nagsarinaste

The super zombie at the end of the airport is respawning immediately after you kill him.

And just for your information, super zombies do drop loot, but just rarely. got some ammo boxes and a kstyle nvg so far

Hi guys,

Awesome patch, great mod really good in my opinion. Please keep your good work on this mod and don't listen all the people who don't like survival mod ! (So many guys like me wait for this mod and it's a sucess ! ) pvp maps and open world are really boring me 

Here i will post all bugs/errors and others things who need to be patched or fixed. (Do my work like a good beta tester ;) ) 

Things i see in game who need certainly to be fixed/patched : 

- Super zombie respawn immediatly on Camp splinter when you killed him ( don't know if it's the same in others towns ) 

- No drop on Super Zombies, just XP's  ( I don't know if it's the objectif )

@nagsarinaste 

The super zombie at the end of the airport is respawning immediately after you kill him.

And just for your information, super zombies do drop loot, but just rarely. got some ammo boxes and a kstyle nvg so far

- A bug related with the small backpack (when you change your small backpack full with another backpack ( Weight and full ) 

- As you can heard for sure, some FPS drops, i think it's shadow / for me it's on the forest but i have no major drop so for me it's fine . 

- A bug with attachments (like ACOG,..) on guns, when you moove the attachment moves relative to the weapons as if the attachment was not fix to the gun

- When the radiation Zone appears on the map sometimes there are not the chat message who annonce this evenment  **Edit**

Suggestion (In my opinion) who need to be changed : 

- Remove like 5 servers per locations

- Maybe if u want to be more fixed for how many players who want to play on survival mod just let's open the beta for all premium users ( Simple Premium account) 

Cause there not so many Deluxe/Extreme players.

So guys keep your awesome work (it's my third post on this forum) i want to help so if you have questions you can pm me .

PS : Keep in mind all this suggestions are just only my opinions !  i will post some updates on this post when i see others bugs . ( If u want) 

PS² : Sorry for my bad english language, i'm a french user ^^ 

Edited by Flashbaack
  • Love 1

I'm really excited to try this new mode, but I really think that we could have a first person view only server.

PLEASE, make an only first person view server.

• Love 1

I play with Flashbaack and I also bring my ideas.

First  , you have not invented hot water but this mod is great, we find the basic spirit of the game pure survival. Thx for the work.

- As already mentioned above the chainsaw is to be reviewed. http://i.imgur.com/SgRIlPLl.png

- I have already reported it to Fredaikis but there is a bug with Safezone. If we are supposed to die inside and leave the safezone we keep the protection, godmode in bulk. Maybe it is related to the       contamination.https://clips.twitch.tv/BraveAmericanLobsterPunchTrees. After the god mod , a crash and restarting the game here is what I                got https://clips.twitch.tv/StrangeAuspiciousSalmonPastaThat

-  I regret the fact that there is not more people, one feels really alone with all these zombies. Maybe that allowed simple premiums would be interesting.
  Its worth doing to go back in safe for the moment given that its wipe next week so when you have plenty of stuff on you would love to find a little guy or two to have fun.

- When you unloading your gun, the clip does not stack with the others of the same type.

- We could have the opportunity to take our pseudo from the open world

- We do not see the number of kill on the menu

- To express the attachments bug (flashbaack post) this is what I'm talking about https://clips.twitch.tv/CheerfulComfortableDonkeyMikeHogu

I still stream tomorrow so I will probably see some problems again

13 hours ago, Flashbaack said:

Hi guys,

Awesome patch, great mod really good in my opinion. Please keep your good work on this mod and don't listen all the people who don't like survival mod ! (So many guys like me wait for this mod and it's a sucess ! ) pvp maps and open world are really boring me 

Here i will post all bugs/errors and others things who need to be patched or fixed. (Do my work like a good beta tester ;) ) 

Things i see in game who need certainly to be fixed/patched : 

- Super zombie respawn immediatly on Camp splinter when you killed him ( don't know if it's the same in others towns ) 

- No drop on Super Zombies, just XP's  ( I don't know if it's the objectif )

- A bug related with the small backpack (when you change your small backpack full with another backpack ( Weight and full ) 

- As you can heard for sure, some FPS drops, i think it's shadow / for me it's on the forest but i have no major drop so for me it's fine . 

- A bug with attachments (like ACOG,..) on guns, when you moove the attachment moves relative to the weapons as if the attachment was not fix to the gun

- When the radiation Zone appears on the map sometimes there are not the chat message who annonce this evenment  **Edit**

Suggestion (In my opinion) who need to be changed : 

- Remove like 5 servers per locations

- Maybe if u want to be more fixed for how many players who want to play on survival mod just let's open the beta for all premium users ( Simple Premium account) 

Cause there not so many Deluxe/Extreme players.

So guys keep your awesome work (it's my third post on this forum) i want to help so if you have questions you can pm me .

PS : Keep in mind all this suggestions are just only my opinions !  i will post some updates on this post when i see others bugs . ( If u want) 

PS² : Sorry for my bad english language, i'm a french user ^^ 

This is that kind of feedbacks we need. This is organized and well said. We will take care of it. And anyways, yes, this is a beta so we are here to test it and figure out the issues :P 

Thank you for that feedback ;)

The idea of survivor mode is very good.

I've played it for several hours and I give my opinion. The loot is lacking but acceptable.

I think zombies drop some kind of medicine, in some proportion.

The zombies knock at a distance (repair).

Zombies are too hard on weapon mele.

I think there should be fewer servers.

I put a link with some videos of my survivor experience

• Love 2

I really enjoy to play the ''old'' Survival Server, but i have seen some bugs.

- changing backpack in GI doesnt work always, if i get it to change i loose the backpack i wear before

- if i supposed to die in safezone i keep the safezone shield

- zombies hitting sometimes 

- sometimes if i bleed it wont appear on the hud 

- some fps problems, its like freezing sometimes and it oftens freezes if i pick up loot

4 hours ago, EpicFlexi said:

I really enjoy to play the ''old'' Survival Server, but i have seen some bugs.

- changing backpack in GI doesnt work always, if i get it to change i loose the backpack i wear before

- if i supposed to die in safezone i keep the safezone shield

- zombies hitting sometimes 

- sometimes if i bleed it wont appear on the hud 

- some fps problems, its like freezing sometimes and it oftens freezes if i pick up loot

- Dev's team working on AI Zombies already

- drop fps is due to the SSAO Settings try To enabled SSAO Settings in graphical options/ or just fast load when he loading objects so maybe just turn off fastload.

Hope this help you dude.

Hey,

For me today no more bugs, but actually it's boring to play cause servers empty so i think it's maybe the time to open for many others players .

in my opinion not so many guys are playing right now ( 1 server with 15+ ppl and others is arround +4) on survival servers and if you open server for all maybe you can probably know how many players will play on survival ...

Just a suggestion, for me i turn arround and don't see others bugs so i stop playing and wait more players :)

Cya boys 

This is awesome ! Thank you! I hope it will be public soon :) This is the kind of patches and new gamemodes which I think make the game nice again ! ^^ 

12 minutes ago, DerSky said:

This is awesome ! Thank you! I hope it will be public soon :) This is the kind of patches and new gamemodes which I think make the game nice again ! ^^ 

Pretty soon ! :) 

HI, 

I play this game mode with some friend and i want to say this

- Super zombies at Camp splinter respawn immediately after we kill him. we kill him 5 times and respwan 1 sec after. 

- In boulder city you just find kruger i found it a litlle be stupid, in fact it's  a big city but nothing good spawn. Oh yeah found a item box in the fake save zone and that is great.

- Zombie spawner timer is really bad, i kill 15 zombies and the first one i kill respawn o_O just increase this timer.

- Where are backpack ? we play a session  something like 2 hours and just found 2 large a 3 medium. we search at campos, boulder, oak moutain and camp splinter. There is a place where we can found it ? Airport ? norad ? 

And Thanks you, you realese a game mode i waiting for so long, i boring of team of 15 people with 265465419 riot shield, this game mode it's really good.

My experience of Survival Mode.

My compliments:

- The loot is very balanced, I think they are good this way.

I got 2 air drops, in one of them I found a guerrila and a fn scar, in the other, I found a k style, a vss-10 and a night stalker. This is how the game have to be. If you found something good, you have to take care to don't die, this is survival and this is why I love this mode.

- Zombies speed and life is very nice, they really care now, if can't just run into them, enter in a house and kill 15 zombies with not take some hits.

My suggestions:

- Starving and thirst could be more agressive, take too long to you have to eat or drink something. You can pass 2-3 days alive with one chocolate bar and a can of soda. (without any skills)

- Zombies could make you bleed easier, I've been hitted many times and I didn't bleed.

- When you attrach something, they have to leave the bag, and the only way to see them is in the attrach view(F6).

- Attrachments have to stay attrached. If you change your gun, the attrachments have to stay on it.

- The survival mode is MUCH more fun when you play just in first person view. Maybe we could have a server that third person is not allowed. (MY FAVORITE SUGGESTION- it really makes diference)

- We could have some skins of survival mode that drop just in this mode. (After you learn, you can you in the others modes, but you can find it just in survival)

My comments:

- I didn't found any car, if they are active, maybe we could have 3-5 per server.

- I really enjoyed the experience, and I will play just in survival mode. =D

i agree with everything you said except the 1st person only. this game should have 1st person and 3rd person. And create servers with 1st person only just will disperse more and more players and servers will be empty in overall. I can tell you if they add servers for 1st person only that servers will be empty and will be useless.