DoK5TT4

why all the lollipop Skins

SO, its been over time that we see on a regular basis all these pretty lollipop skins come into the game, yes some are ok, others are good, and some are just plainly bad, I do have some skins that i feel look n feel ok for my liking, Im sure other players have many more and love lots of em, 
Im sure it goes well for ppl wanting flashy bright eye balling colors so you can see me .......look how good i am intimidating you with my bright lollipop skins, Im sure all can see the thai players n others love em, shinny chrome n light sabers flashing their position in the night and day, good on em, all to their own,
But is their any possible way we can get some realistic looking skins for the game it supposed to be.....apocalyptic zombie survival ....... Or are we going down a Christmas path bright n shiny ppl are we,  LETS GET SOME DIRTY stuff,

C'mon !   A bright green suit WTF is with that, that should be in the fortnight game not this game .......its zombies not cartoon connections....I might just be the only 1 here saying this, ....Ive been with this game since the beginning , and infestation stories also, So @7+ yrs....But you've lost me with all the pretty stuff im  afraid, 

Ok my small suggestions...:       rustic guns, worn like pants n coats, shity looking vests, drabby backpacks, dirty helmets, get the idea, lets get some low color scrappy looks into the outfits and skins ..yes the already ingame char skins originals are somewhat like poorish, but you devs i feel surely can come up with better ones??

.some real downtrodden feel skins ...barely surviving...in a Apocalyptic world..the skinbox cn be called.....Apocalyptic skinbox...????

• Love 1

I personally like the more usefull, darker skins, too and I feel like they actually give an advantage, but then you have to think that the ingame purchases make up all the generated revenue.

And as soon as it comes to revenue, the publisher will always look to satisfy the biggest portion of the userbase possible.  Hell I mean that shiny lightsabers and chrome skins are ugly as shit, but a large portion of the community is willing to spend a hundred bucks on it.

A new skinbox with actually usefull skins might be an idea, but I am not sure wheter enough people would buy it (especially considering the limited ressources fredaikis has). Adding more fancy shiny disco skins for the most used items is more rewarding and less of a risk

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Lauchboy said:

I personally like the more usefull, darker skins, too and I feel like they actually give an advantage, but then you have to think that the ingame purchases make up all the generated revenue.

And as soon as it comes to revenue, the publisher will always look to satisfy the biggest portion of the userbase possible.  Hell I mean that shiny lightsabers and chrome skins are ugly as shit, but a large portion of the community is willing to spend a hundred bucks on it.

A new skinbox with actually usefull skins might be an idea, but I am not sure wheter enough people would buy it (especially considering the limited ressources fredaikis has). Adding more fancy shiny disco skins for the most used items is more rewarding and less of a risk

True the revenue is the basis of this skin prodigy, I cant see why NOT that a skinbox of Apocalyptic style still be accommodating to the masses if ts done well.

When i see fancy pretty boys disco dancing  mardi gra.......in the streets or roof tops or forests.......Comn my way after me or they are chaseing me or hunting prospective player thrill kill I just log out, giving no satisfaction of domination points .....glory hunters suk.....I rekon you can still keep it real with the gene of the game somewhat,,