Sign in to follow this  
Nirassa

Few ideas for game

1- Add ping limit for all pvp servers

2- Almost every pvp server is dead already extra rocky servers are useless just remove them

3- Stop adding new skins and try to fix more problems about game crashes, freezes, dying behind shield ...

4- Game is keep losing players I think if you can make good competitive mod many ppl gonna comeback

5- New supercup is coming give event server to every clan in tournament for training

6- Make 1v1 map cuz when you make 1v1s in warmup random bambies can be so annoying

7- Make dx and riot cheaper cuz open world is only for pvp now and they are expensive

This is few ideas from me if you have more ideas type it I hope newz admins take this serious :)

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Nirassa said:

im agree but sadly nop, what if you have a normal ping but you can't enter into the server because of limit?, what if i have a little high ping but im not laggy?, im from SA but when i play EU/NA the people dont see me teleporting because my internet is pretty good enough.

5 hours ago, Nirassa said:

2- Almost every pvp server is dead already extra rocky servers are useless just remove them

3- Stop adding new skins and try to fix more problems about game crashes, freezes, dying behind shield ...

4- Game is keep losing players I think if you can make good competitive mod many ppl gonna comeback

5- New supercup is coming give event server to every clan in tournament for training

6- Make 1v1 map cuz when you make 1v1s in warmup random bambies can be so annoying

7- Make dx and riot cheaper cuz open world is only for pvp now and they are expensive

This is few ideas from me if you have more ideas type it I hope newz admins take this serious :)

1. They arent gonna do that cause most players are from Thailand and countries around. Ping limit for all servers = dead EU servers
2. West oaks was giving so much fun before newz got sieged by Thai people, but shit happens
3. They have to add new skins to make money. It's simple
4.They arent gonna make competitive for the next year, I can promise. They arent even working on it now i guess. Lets wait for the release the new map
5. -
6. It's losing time. They can do something better instead of creating new map for 1v1. Wanna play 1v1? Go private or empty server
7. -

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaZeD said:

im agree but sadly nop, what if you have a normal ping but you can't enter into the server because of limit?, what if i have a little high ping but im not laggy?, im from SA but when i play EU/NA the people dont see me teleporting because my internet is pretty good enough.

Maybe your inthernet is good enoght but many ppl lagswitching soo hard for my opinion 250 ping limit is enough for everyone it is not too low ppl from another counries can join and lagswitch ppl cant join

13 minutes ago, chilloucik said:

1. They arent gonna do that cause most players are from Thailand and countries around. Ping limit for all servers = dead EU servers
2. West oaks was giving so much fun before newz got sieged by Thai people, but shit happens
4.They arent gonna make competitive for the next year, I can promise. They arent even working on it now i guess. Lets wait for the release the new map
5. -
6. It's losing time. They can do something better instead of creating new map for 1v1. Wanna play 1v1? Go private or empty server
7. -

1- 250 ping limit is enoght for everyone and they lose all eu players cuz of lagswitching ppl

2- True but they cant do anything about it it is about community not game

3-

4- I know they are not working on it I just say my idea and if they start to work on it they might get more ppl in game

5-

6- When you join emty warmup for 1v1s bambies are coming instantly and not letting you play it is soo cancer

7 hours ago, chilloucik said:

5. -
7. -

Holy shit i love that post

On 17.3.2018 at 5:33 AM, Nirassa said:

*Don see any need for that.  Not that many laggers etc there

Game is dying slowly. They should add new stuff  and make ppl inrest again. Like that new map whats coming.

They should add new stuff  and make ppl inrest again. Like that new map whats coming.  But only new things what we get is fking Skins. And only stuff what has value is Skins. Devs, what went wrong? U see the problem? ;)

Yea, we need more new stuff (maps, game modes etc)

U serious? Why not make them free :)? Money is already easy to earn ins this game. And thats why almost every item what game has has not any value.

On 3/16/2018 at 11:33 PM, Nirassa said:

1-   Add ping limit for ALL servers.  250MS for half, 125ms for the low ping servers.  

2- if a rocky ford server gets full, people just spam click until they get into the full server, the other servers never get going.  

3- I'm not sure that skins are THAT much work, and the people who do skins arent the same people who do game engine etc.  

4- the high pop servers get dominated by REALLLLY good players and it is frustrating for decent intermediate skill players, for noobs it is insufferable.  

5- they can just make a private server?

6- i bet they do 1v1 whenever the competitive thing comes out??

7- the gd cost on the market serves as a money drain which is important for the in-game economy.  I think riots are priced fine, although I will agree DX's should maybe be 1800 or so not 2000

On 3/24/2018 at 8:29 PM, 2pink1stink said:

On 3/23/2018 at 11:18 PM, Tetsu kun said:

i mean if they wipe sniper and make then Rare  the game will make so much fun but atm its only cancer :(

making snipers super rare will just mean that the top players tend to be the only ones with them, AND a lot of people spent REAL money on skinboxes in order to sell for GD and get snipers, which would REALLY piss people off if they got wiped.  

On 02/04/2018 at 3:53 AM, p51mustang23 said:

making snipers super rare will just mean that the top players tend to be the only ones with them, AND a lot of people spent REAL money on skinboxes in order to sell for GD and get snipers, which would REALLY piss people off if they got wiped.  

Make drop rare fix this (no wipe). The price will be higher and we have a rare item in the game. If the best players are the only ones who will have the snipers.....is fair.
They should also raise the price of ammo in the store and diversify the SZ loot for sniper ammunition, dx (more than one), and money.

Would be interesting to remove many items from the store that nobody buys and that should only be available through loot such as HV, M BackPack, K NVG, CMAG, 7.62Mag, mufflers, grenades, gasoline, repar kit.

The game store should sell only basic items to avoid direct advantage. Items should be removed and their prices increased.

Also they should  increase the gain value per kill relative to the enemy's patent.

On 17/03/2018 at 9:50 AM, chilloucik said:

5. -
7. -

How can you know we are not going to make the Competitive mode this year? I never seen you in the Staff team tho :thinking: :D 

On 4/3/2018 at 4:57 PM, JKS said:

Make drop rare fix this (no wipe). The price will be higher and we have a rare item in the game. If the best players are the only ones who will have the snipers.....is fair.
They should also raise the price of ammo in the store and diversify the SZ loot for sniper ammunition, dx (more than one), and money.

Would be interesting to remove many items from the store that nobody buys and that should only be available through loot such as HV, M BackPack, K NVG, CMAG, 7.62Mag, mufflers, grenades, gasoline, repar kit.

The game store should sell only basic items to avoid direct advantage. Items should be removed and their prices increased.

Also they should  increase the gain value per kill relative to the enemy's patent.

If they nerf sniper rates by 50-75% I will still be rolling a sniper in my loadout 90% of the time.  If they nerf sniper drop rates by, say, 95%, I will only bring a sniper sometimes.  I farm enough to have more snipers than some players.  

This game already has  a pretty big skill gap where Mr. Leaderboard can hop onto a server and wreck 100 bambis without breaking a sweat.  Imagine now that he is one of the only people with a sniper on the server?  You now have a skill-gap AND a gear-gap, which will favor people with GC which feels a lot like pay-to-win.  

The way it is now, every1 can bring a sniper every time, and we can just accept that open world is a sniper game, that also has shotguns and AR's for niche applications.  

Edited by p51mustang23

On 15/04/2018 at 6:36 AM, p51mustang23 said:

If they nerf sniper rates by 50-75% I will still be rolling a sniper in my loadout 90% of the time.  If they nerf sniper drop rates by, say, 95%, I will only bring a sniper sometimes.  I farm enough to have more snipers than some players.  

This game already has  a pretty big skill gap where Mr. Leaderboard can hop onto a server and wreck 100 bambis without breaking a sweat.  Imagine now that he is one of the only people with a sniper on the server?  You now have a skill-gap AND a gear-gap, which will favor people with GC which feels a lot like pay-to-win.  

The way it is now, every1 can bring a sniper every time, and we can just accept that open world is a sniper game, that also has shotguns and AR's for niche applications.  

Exactly. So it would be important to nerf for 95%. Player that did not use would sell, player that has stocked would continue using (and losing).

We do not have any more rare items in the game.

the only people with a sniper on the server

I farm enough to have more snipers than some players

Farm snipers. Only those who are dedicated will have snipers. 

Edited by JKS