Sign in to follow this  
rdk.

Are You Serious?

Hey!

Thank you very much for the video. It helps a lot in this case.

I think you just got extremely unlucky. Obviously this is NOT how we want to have the airdrops. If it happens again could you please let us know ASAP?

Best Regards,

Sven

On 23/02/2018 at 7:04 PM, Svena69 said:

Anyone video's? Still happening?

Happened with me/my friends in the last three times we got to air drops.

One was a G11 mag, the second drop had a wooden barricade, and third was one sniper mag.

There is also the chance someone got there before we did, although I'm not sure why they'd leave one item behind.

Edited by AssassinT90

I just had to risk losing 20 PKM Ammo Boxes because I was waiting this airdrop and had to fight 2 people for it, guess what, the airdrop  had 1 sig and 1 stanag 45, like for real.. in what world is that fair or enjoyable... seriously

NewZ Logic:

SuperZombie: available at any time - 1 Kill, 2 Sig Sauers.

Airdrop: available once in a while and envolves risk - 1 Sig and 1 stanag 45.

It's so unbalanced..

Edited by rdk.

On 28/02/2018 at 4:24 AM, rdk. said:

I just had to risk losing 20 PKM Ammo Boxes because I was waiting this airdrop and had to fight 2 people for it, guess what, the airdrop  had 1 sig and 1 stanag 45, like for real.. in what world is that fair or enjoyable... seriously

NewZ Logic:

It's so unbalanced..

You are actually right if that happens often. I will bring up this idea! :) 

On 2/28/2018 at 4:24 AM, rdk. said:

NewZ Logic:

It's so unbalanced..

So you would say: Nerf the sh*t out of the super zombie to make the airdrop more worth it in comparison? - Think people are not gonna like that.

OR

So you would say: make the airdrop more worth it, give it like 3-4 sigs out of it. - Isn't that unbalanced too?

No matter what last idea is prob best. What ideas do you guys have? Do it?

11 hours ago, Svena69 said:

So you would say: Nerf the sh*t out of the super zombie to make the airdrop more worth it in comparison? - Think people are not gonna like that.

OR

So you would say: make the airdrop more worth it, give it like 3-4 sigs out of it. - Isn't that unbalanced too?

At least double of what super zombie gives, so yeah 4 Sigs would be a good example. Although, I'd advise random rare loot, instead 4 sigs as you mentioned. Btw, it's time to add more rare loot to the loot table, perhaps adventure backpacks + other things, might make aidrops more valuable and worth fighting for.

• Love 1

On 01/03/2018 at 7:22 AM, Svena69 said:

Sigs are overrated. Nonetheless, please buff the airdrops a bit. It's really awful as it is.

I'm not saying I won't head to an airdrop IF I'm close enough AND I have a vehicle, but I often just get disappointed by the loot.

get RID of snipers would be a good idea, I dont see why for any reason that survival should want or have SNIPERS, oPEN WORLD IS WELL AND TRULY ABLE TO COVER PLAYERS SNIPER THRILLS,

it wont make for any PVP, in fact its a lazy way of killing a player for that game style, I ENJOY THE FACT that i have to make ways of doing the hunt for a kill A littlemore with judging and time and placing myself for a prospect of killing a player... sniper just kill it