Sven

DevBlog - Oregon (New Map)

24 minutes ago, l_miss_sunshine said:

so is 70 % of the map just mountains and forest? if u want to go to the small place on the left side of the top u walk 20 mins through a dead area ?

didn't i say only the green area is done? xD

21 hours ago, Svena69 said:

didn't i say only the green area is done? xD

u didnt tell me anything about it.. here is my number 0155-324553. i am available every day at 3 pm. looking forward to your call.

ps. sry i was too lazy to read about it. thought the map is allmost finnished. thanks for your reply

4 hours ago, l_miss_sunshine said:

u didnt tell me anything about it.. here is my number 0155-324553. i am available every day at 3 pm. looking forward to your call.

ps. sry i was too lazy to read about it. thought the map is allmost finnished. thanks for your reply

Call? LOL

Here's the progress from today's stream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/246474313

Added a little progress update (highlight of today's stream!) for those wondering where we currently are with the progress:

• Thanks 1

wzM1XCo.png

AN example of one of the new assets I made for the harbor.

Also, do you see that long ladder in the back? We made it so players are going to be able to climb those!

Can't wait to show you guys more! Map is really getting there! In the meanwhile we will deploy a patch soon. Let's hope the map will be finished for the next patch! (After the one that is soon) hehe.

Some updates for the harbor:

j1wLxaP.png

VAtNQw5.png

Still creating a lot of props such as:

0qEud9E.png

Apj481y.png

Whats left for harbor:

- More props.

- More boats.

- More details.

- the HUGE cruise terminal + shopping center.

• Thanks 1

Been working on big parts of the new map off-stream. We'd like to speed up the progress and that goes better off stream. Planning to do an update stream upcoming Monday.

I know I announced a stream today but I am not going to make it simply due to the amount of stuff that has to get done. Tomorrow there will be a live Q&A at 16:00, https://www.twitch.tv/sven/

I'll let you guys know when I am going to do the next stream. Have a lot of cool stuff for the map finished already but there is still some left. Stay tuned! <3