Sign in to follow this  
zeelotelite

New extreme account perk

So my GI looks like trash, I'm already a legendary account, but i would pay 6000GC just so i could organize my GI, this perk would would let you change all of your skins on guns\armors with a few clicks, along with unload all guns\stack all guns\change all ammo in guns(I only use stanag 60 clips, but it takes too long to switch the ammo when i run out\stack all clips(No more clips with random amounts)

I'm practically a customer WANTING to pay you more money than I already have to have inorder to have this which would be an amazing feature. I just scrolled 26 times to get to the bottom of my GI, i just have too many random guns with random amounts of ammo and random skins. You already have "stack all" in game, so i'm sure that would be easy to add into the GI section. 

31 minutes ago, camy said:

that should be in the game by default, everybody wants it - making it a premium perk is an awful idea however.

Not that simple. If everyone would stack/skin their items, then you could get some problems with our DB and so making the servers lagging. 

16 minutes ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

Not that simple. If everyone would stack/skin their items, then you could get some problems with our DB and so making the servers lagging. 

yeah I know, but if it was added it shouldn't be exclusively for premium

• Love 1

41 minutes ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

This like this would have to be patched, with proper coding anything is possiable also, to reduce the number of people that have this, the extreme account would be needed, not everyone will be willing to pay for it, but some will

3 hours ago, zeelotelite said:

This like this would have to be patched, with proper coding anything is possiable also, to reduce the number of people that have this, the extreme account would be needed, not everyone will be willing to pay for it, but some will

I never said it wouldnt be possible but it will be not that easy. And anyways, devs are focused on the new game modes, which is at my eyes, more important than that feature for now. After they are done with it, they could maybe do it, why not ! :) 

I would be more than happy to pay for having my gi sorted properly. I think it is an amazing idea. It is something that has been requested for a very long time.  I would also like to say thanks for the Father's Day GC sale. Kappa 

16 hours ago, zeelotelite said:

I don't think a feature like this should be overlooked, even as a paid service.

I wouldn't pay for it,If it ever comes it should be a feature in the game for all,Not for those that have higher accounts.

• Love 1

On 6/20/2017 at 1:46 PM, Saul Goodman said:

I wouldn't pay for it,If it ever comes it should be a feature in the game for all,Not for those that have higher accounts.

The reason i'm saying i WOULD pay for it is because its such a needed feature, and its worth paying for it to me and others like myself.