SurZeus

Super Zombie Loot Table

Hello since killing super zombies becomes so borning i would recommend you to add more weapons to the loot table such as:

Honey Badger

L85 (rare)

QBZ

Mp5 SD

Edited by SurZeus
  • Love 1

I would like to see more loot rather than just weapons..

- Lockers.

- New Snipers (OTS, AWP, M200, etc..)

- Adventure Backpack (200kg, 68 slots)

- Bundle of Meds (3 Dx + 5 Antibiotics / 2 Medkit + 10 PK's / 10 Antibiotics + 5 Green Bandages)

- Wood Shields (2 Shields)

- Rare Wearable Items (Design new wearables like hats or suits, and make them rare)

30 minutes ago, SurZeus said:

Good idea but the only sniper that suits the mode most is m200...awp and ots would destroy the experience imho.

Why? We have VSS's already in the game and it's better than OTS.. awp might be op, but the other ones are alright I guess.. adds more variety to the loot table

Kill superzombie = 0 difficulty. Why you want more loot ? It’s too easy. Add more new things like new AirDrop on populated server , or new recipes for craft, why not new zombie hard to kill ? Or new money for survival ( with rare items hard to obtain and only purchasable into marketplace) With these things you can obtain new rare items ( ADDED before sure ). 0 interest to increase loot or diversify loot with « current and useless super zombie »