Sign in to follow this  
jewdiciousorange

PRIVATE VPN NETWORKS: WTFAST

S'up NewZlanders (not NewZealanders)

So as we are aware the game is having somewhat of a stability issue and connection quality seems to have taken a balls first dive down the razor slide into vinegar.   So my question is has anyone got working experience with VPN services say WTFast.   I remember using WTFast for Battlefield to help me on DGL and it reduced notably the ping spikes,  ie: 200ms is playable but when it spikes 100-150ms every now and then that becomes harder to deal with.   In BF WTFast held my EU ping around 180ms with highest spikes of 190ms which is a very silky experience bear in mind that I am about 9hrs flight to NL or DE and 14hrs to London on connect flights,  in distance from me to AMsterdam is 13,662.2Km

1. this is not a line issue, it is a distance issue
  2. fiber would held reduce latency spikes but my area doesn't have fiber laid out yet.

So i tried out WTFast again but upon hitting the play button it returns "cannot connect to host server..... please try again later" I disable WTFast and can connect to servers.   Is there a way to get around this so that I can test out to see if WTFast can hold my ping spikes down so that I can get a smother game experience.  Alternatively has anyone used it and seen any notable help?

5 hours ago, KmartNinjaa said:

I’m using VYPRVPN/OutFox and I’m getting nice connections in SA and HK now.. but of course you’ll have to dish out $$

WTFast isn't free either beyond trial period so yeah it's more about being able to play without latency spikes.  ill speak to you later,  for some reason WTFast can't let me find a server so hopefully outfox can.

Edited by jewdiciousorange

what the fast does nothing to help I have been using this it works well for me www.smartdnsproxy.com its not free tho you can try a free trial to test it out.