DiamondToast

Returning player wondering where best place to farm snipers is.

i've farmed nato airbase for a while, killing those 2 alien zombies that spawns at night time, each zombie drops like 2-6 snipers each time i kill them, and not to mention the amount of snipers that just randomly spawn there. This is on a private server on open world mode.

5 hours ago, jewdiciousorange said:

one in the main airfield by the emergency service vehicles, and the other in the barracks section up in northern Nato by the mechanic and fire department pavilion. 

Is there perhaps a screenshot of a map with these spawns marked?

7 minutes ago, DiamondToast said:

Is there perhaps a screenshot of a map with these spawns marked?

Drb3OGe.jpg

It is my best X marks the spot

main airfield is easy to find, in the middle of the runway next to the hangers is a parking lot with a bunch of firetrucks, ambulances, humvees and 18 wheelers,  it is in there.

Barracks one is in the middle of a pavillion where there is a garden in the middle,  has a tree and a RV camper,  it is surrounded by mechanic buildings, 3 story buildings and the fire department/ market.  There is another super z in that area by a crashed helicopter on the helipad.

17 minutes ago, jewdiciousorange said:

Drb3OGe.jpg

It is my best X marks the spot

main airfield is easy to find, in the middle of the runway next to the hangers is a parking lot with a bunch of firetrucks, ambulances, humvees and 18 wheelers,  it is in there.

Barracks one is in the middle of a pavillion where there is a garden in the middle,  has a tree and a RV camper,  it is surrounded by mechanic buildings, 3 story buildings and the fire department/ market.  There is another super z in that area by a crashed helicopter on the helipad.

I just found my first alien super zombie, I think i got lucky? I got 2 mauser SRG, an m107 a svd a blaser and a karambit!

Edited by DiamondToast

i have a private PVE server for rent, but between Airport & NATO i prefer NATO because of the 2 Alien SZ's. they spawn at 22:00 and disappear 04:30. if you have a car you can get them both within that time. plus you can also logout quick and then with a 2nd character, log back in at  Emerald peak where another Alien SZ is at, then drive a car down to the "Secret Spot" nearby there and hit another Alien SZ that is there. you can doo all of that, and get the 4 Aliens in 1 night.

takes 400-450 bullets from machine gun to take out the Alien. and yea each drops 2-6 sniper rifles. plus, NATO has 8 regular SZ's.