Sign in to follow this  
EvageR

Servers for beginner

Hello! 

I'm EvageR and I came there to talk about those servers for begginers , and give you 2 of my suggestion, cuz I really enjoyed game. 

In description on those servers we can read "For players who have less than 12h on their account". I did 107h in game (2days 21h and 12m on 1 survivior) and it blocked my access to them . 107h isn't 12h right? (Did 12h in 1 day :D) 

Actualy the condition of officials or premium servers are worse  than beginners. 

So my suggest is : 

For beginner servers : after 12h block beginner OR delete this time, cuz a lot people creating secondary account to play there becouse only on beginners servers u can find a lot people 

or for official servers : Nerf super-zombies to draw players there, cuz official servers are actually boring and people only came to them for free loot and exp from mega zombies. 

*If I do a mistakes with language don't be so toxic for me, cuz I'm not  very good with languages" 

@Glad Yep it's saying it. Actualy beginner servers are the best, cuz playing there a lot of people.

Ofcourse u can go fight to the pvp servers but on this type servers u can't get fun with friends. Those servers are typical DM. 

Official servers : Only what u can do killing that nervous super-zombie to survive in location or hide in forest and wait. 

Beginner servers : A lot of fun 

26 minutes ago, EvageR said:

@Glad Yep it's saying it. Actualy beginner servers are the best, cuz playing there a lot of people.

Ofcourse u can go fight to the pvp servers but on this type servers u can't get fun with friends. Those servers are typical DM. 

Official servers : Only what u can do killing that nervous super-zombie to survive in location or hide in forest and wait. 

Beginner servers : A lot of fun 

Thats why Survival mode is coming. 

3 minutes ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

There is a BETA test of the Survival mode coming pretty soon, for the next patch. 

Is that will be open for all or players have to register to this beta?

6 hours ago, EvageR said:

Is that will be open for all or players have to register to this beta?

We will be slowly including more and more players into it after some time. 

8 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

But premium players will have instant access right?

5 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

Okey, Can you tell us when the patch will arrive to game?