Sign in to follow this  
rdk.

+rep

My rank is Merciful.

I literally cannot join a pvp server because I keep getting shot from a Saviour on purpose, and there's nothing I can do to prevent it. I can't shoot him back cause I will lose 125 rep, kills the purpose of me being there in the first place. 

How is this ok? He doesn't care if he loses rep or not..

As a solo player, I'm not only having to deal with 4/5 man clans running around together, but also +rep ppl shooting at me for no reason. Why isn't anything being done about it? This has been going on for god knows how long.. 

Edited by rdk.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

same thing on survival. im a paragon myself and sometimes i play against other good ranked guys and i can literally just stay beside them and give my mates info where they are. same thing also happening to me where good ranks stay next to me and start punching me untill i got no meds left and i cant do anything. 

ITS SO STUPID

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, krys101 said:

Wasn't there a solo server option before? maybe you should ask for that option again??

That was for open world. I'm talking about pvp servers

You do know that pvp servers are all out against each other, if you dont want to die to someone else with +rep aswell then just dont join pvp servers lol, if you are all about rep then noone can help you lol, play open world ;)

Apologies for such a late response but currently we are looking at revamping the reputation system especially the positive side. While much of this is still being discussed internally I can say for sure you guys will like some of the additions and changes that will be coming soon.

On 1/21/2018 at 9:04 PM, rdk. said:

My rank is Merciful.

I literally cannot join a pvp server because I keep getting shot from a Saviour on purpose, and there's nothing I can do to prevent it. I can't shoot him back cause I will lose 125 rep, kills the purpose of me being there in the first place. 

How is this ok? He doesn't care if he loses rep or not..

As a solo player, I'm not only having to deal with 4/5 man clans running around together, but also +rep ppl shooting at me for no reason. Why isn't anything being done about it? This has been going on for god knows how long.. 

Um.... This is a pvp game, if you are not wanting to lose your high rep rank then stop joining pvp servers bud. You are crying about something that makes you look ignorant. Devs are not going to do anything about this because guess what.... its just rep. It is not a game changer and if you do not like it go join open world. Honestly you have no reason to be crying about high rep trolling you because this game is full of them already. It sucks bud but you really need to just get a different character if you want to pvp because being high rep is going to be difficult and you aren't going to get a free pass 

30 minutes ago, MrSloth said:

Um.... This is a pvp game, if you are not wanting to lose your high rep rank then stop joining pvp servers bud. You are crying about something that makes you look ignorant. Devs are not going to do anything about this because guess what.... its just rep. It is not a game changer and if you do not like it go join open world. Honestly you have no reason to be crying about high rep trolling you because this game is full of them already. It sucks bud but you really need to just get a different character if you want to pvp because being high rep is going to be difficult and you aren't going to get a free pass 

Sounds like you've never played warz or iss before (original game). I was used to be able to kill good rep ppl and not lose any rep if I was being shot by them. That was a thing back then. 

Besides incoming pach most likely will have that rule back, so I'm glad. It's not fair the way it is right now, and btw this game is all about rep one way or another.

Truth in warz if you were fired first and then kill your opponent with good reputation she was not counted, that would be good back, because those players who shoot you or beat you to take your life to your friends to kill you would be harmed finally.

On 2/9/2018 at 9:09 AM, rdk. said:

Sounds like you've never played warz or iss before (original game). I was used to be able to kill good rep ppl and not lose any rep if I was being shot by them. That was a thing back then. 

Besides incoming pach most likely will have that rule back, so I'm glad. It's not fair the way it is right now, and btw this game is all about rep one way or another.

I never really worried about rep when I played Warz back then, it was all about loot and killing counts. I think two main things in this game is how many kills you have and rep. Yes rep is big for some weird damn reason but it honestly should not be something they need to worry about right now. There are so many other things they need to fix and do before then can worry about reputation because it is not something that is killing off players like other stuff in this game 

If someone with +rep hits you they should be fair game.  I would also like to see if they shoot at you and miss, or hit your riot maybe, then they are also fair game, however this would be a little trickier to work out.  We all know when someone is trying to attack us, but programming that might be a bit tricky.  

Also, the rep symbols need to be a little clearer.  I'm a newish player and I haven't memorized every symbol.  The title "agent" and the symbol that goes with it is really ambiguous.  Like, what is this guy, an agent of doom, or an agent of justice??

All symbols should include at least some green or red, getting darker as rep gets higher.  It's hard enough when someone turns a corner and i have to check their rep before shotgunning them... nevermind when I see their symbol and don't know if they are good or bad anyways!