joaco

Graphics...

12 minutes ago, joaco said:

These new graphics in-game really suck. The game looks awful to be sincere. Can you DEVS fix this? Thanks.

There’s a problem for you since the patch? Did it change your settings ingame with out realising? It changed mine so check that maybe?

6 minutes ago, Larizzle said:

There’s a problem for you since the patch? Did it change your settings ingame with out realising? It changed mine so check that maybe?

Its not the settings, it's the quality of the game graphics. It looks really bad 

3 minutes ago, joaco said:

I play this thing in Ultra, it looks way too bad for me.

It’s just been optimised though, the graphics haven’t physically changed to a certain degree? Or is this different for you, I’m not sure as I don’t play in Ultra. Try turning off V-Sync if you have it on

Just now, Larizzle said:

It’s just been optimised though, the graphics haven’t physically changed to a certain degree? Or is this different for you, I’m not sure as I don’t play in Ultra. Try turning off V-Sync if you have it on

It's off. Idk, it looks really bad. I prefer better graphics than optimizing the game and have these graphs

• Love 1

Just now, joaco said:

It's off. Idk, it looks really bad. I prefer better graphics than optimizing the game and have these graphs

You are playing a game that is not renowned for its graphicsKappa

5 hours ago, joaco said:

These new graphics in-game really suck. The game looks awful to be sincere. Can you DEVS fix this? Thanks.

Can you explain what you mean by looking bad?  Only difference Ive noticed is the draw distance on some object has changes.  What specifically is bad about them you see?

4 hours ago, drekati said:

Can you explain what you mean by looking bad?  Only difference Ive noticed is the draw distance on some object has changes.  What specifically is bad about them you see?

Listen. I haven't played this game for a year. I came back when all this xmas thing was up, you know the snow, etc. The game looked really nice. Now the lightning is kinda poor and it's really hard to spot enemy players in any setting.

6 hours ago, GENETICZZ said:

I switch between potato - high alot and I usually play Rocky Ford / SmallVille PvP Map & Colorado V2 =)

Well I play in ultra. Any setting I use, I can't as nice as it looked when the snow was in the map. I play in Campos City so you can imagine  how hard is to play if you can't see cuz of the lightning and the colors that they use. Its so WarZ style. I hate it.

1 minute ago, joaco said:

Listen. I haven't played this game for a year. I came back when all this xmas thing was up, you know the snow, etc. The game looked really nice. Now the lightning is kinda poor and it's really hard to spot enemy players in any setting.

to see players turn your settings to low, potato mode you can see players in the environment easily.

Just now, KOTAZ said:

to see players turn your settings to low, potato mode you can see players in the environment easily.

I used potato settings but it's still looking bad. I mean the lightning is the thing that really makes me worry about. I can spot players because I've been playing this game since War Z but I think you got my point.

3 hours ago, KOTAZ said:

You can always try using sweet fx to improve your graphics quality.

How can I use it? Do you have any tutorial for New Z? Haven't found anything yet.