jao

Idea to attract more players to newz

Divide the game into 2 to promote the battle royale mode (so trendy lately), as it did in its time H1Z1, a single launcher of battle royale and one full with all modes. And that the players of the battle royale launcher can play with those of the complete louncher (in battle royale mode, obviously). I do not know if I explain. I invite the players of the battle royale louncher to download the other game modes.

In the previous forum I gave many ideas that you were including in the game and you have never given me a single skin. :-(

8 minutes ago, jao said:

Divide the game into 2 to promote the battle royale mode (so trendy lately), as it did in its time H1Z1, a single launcher of battle royale and one full with all modes. And that the players of the battle royale launcher can play with those of the complete louncher (in battle royale mode, obviously). I do not know if I explain. I invite the players of the battle royale louncher to download the other game modes.

In the previous forum I gave many ideas that you were including in the game and you have never given me a single skin. :-(

Right now what's on the planning is to make a separate Battle Royale trailer and advertise that everywhere. (if you have any ideas for this let us know!)

It is actually a good idea if we would release New Z Battle Royale as a separate game but I think doing, for example, a trailer and getting the word out there is the most important. It doesn't really matter for people in the end if they have to play the Battle Royale "through another game" like Fortnite or if it's a separate game. This is just my point of view!

Best Regards,

Sven

• Love 1

22 hours ago, Svena69 said:

Right now what's on the planning is to make a separate Battle Royale trailer and advertise that everywhere. (if you have any ideas for this let us know!)

It is actually a good idea if we would release New Z Battle Royale as a separate game but I think doing, for example, a trailer and getting the word out there is the most important. It doesn't really matter for people in the end if they have to play the Battle Royale "through another game" like Fortnite or if it's a separate game. This is just my point of view!

Best Regards,

Sven

I am ready when you are to put that trailer up :)  Get er done and out.  I hope it is as cool as the one out now.