Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello Infestation NewZ Staff team. First one is Survival mod is AWESOME ! . But gruop limit is 3 . Clan system is OFFLINE. Yes Survival MOD is HARD MOD but all people is together playing we are need gruop system limit is 10 or Add Clan system.

My thoughts is

-ADD CLAN SYSTEM BUT CLAN LIMITED SERVER IS JOIN 5 PEOPLE

--UP THE GRUOP LIMIT IS 10 OR 5 

-ADD CLAN SYSTEM MAX 10 SLOTS. MAYBE +5 SLOTS IS 600GC 

I talking for all survival mod players.

Thanks for the reading-

Please comment +1 or -1

-TOXIC

Md9Y4N.jpg

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My personal opinion: not adding clans until the game mode becomes bigger and gets more players.

 

Anyways. I'd like to see what others have to say! :D

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-1 you dont talk for everyone here. there is a lot of players that dont come to the forum that like to play survival because it's good as it is! 

If you want massive clan fights you can play open world but look at  other "real" survival games like miscreated and dayz. you dont have any group tags at all. where else should solo players go if you change group to 10 people? it's called survival for a reason. if things like that get changed survival will be like open world in 1 year i promise you that. the game is allready super hard for new players and i see a ton of them playing survival instead of open world. also i know there are a lot of other groups out there that enjoy playing in smallish groups. so please keep it as it is!

its perfect! 

Edited by l_miss_sunshine
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BESTSMOKE said:

@l_miss_sunshine RELAX bro. But all people playing 5 or 10 people.AND ur team is playing 6 people :) Thanks for the comment.

 

 

 

we play with 1-3 people most of the time dude. and no. not all people playing with 5 or 10 people. ive never seen people playing with 10 guys lol. wake up

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol yes we have more than 3 people in our survival squad but most of the time we play duo or 3s .. we usually never play all together. and i am not arguing about stuff like that in this post. stop being childish. i posted my opinion. thats it. and stop telling lies

  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-1

Can only say that survival Mode is good as it is.... if i want massive Clan fights i can play on the Normal Servers

5 or 10 is ridiculous since there is always 1 or 2 Server with like 40ppl and if u went in that Server with 10 ppl kinda LOL.

Can only guess that u want to Dominate 1 or 2 Ppl with 10 Clanmembers which is kinda sad.

Edited by SinExx
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BESTSMOKE said:

@l_miss_sunshine I saw it . PAC-PLAYOFF-SUNSHINE-ST3RBI-GZUZ-PARANOID Nice 3 people playing :)

It's funny that you count me in this since I just came back and never played with sunshine, st3rbi and gzuz xD

We're 90% of the time 3 people and sometimes 4 but i still agree and think the group limit should be extended to 5. People don't care about it and create two separate groups. Adding a clan system with purchasable slots and limit the max clan members per server to 5 would be nice.

But the downside of it is that the solo players experience will drop.

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SinExx said:

-1

Can only say that survival Mode is good as it is.... if i want massive Clan fights i can play on the Normal Servers

5 or 10 is ridiculous since there is always 1 or 2 Server with like 40ppl and if u went in that Server with 10 ppl kinda LOL.

Can only guess that u want to Dominate 1 or 2 Ppl with 10 Clanmembers which is kinda sad.

My thoughts exactly.  There are other places in this game for clans like Open World and PVP servers.

Oh yeah I forgot this part >>>  -1

Edited by stonewalljack
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Pac' said:

Geri döndüğümden beri beni bunlarla meşgul etmenin komik olduğunu ve asla güneş ışığı ile oynamadığını, st3rbi ve gzuz'un xD

Zamanın% 90'ına 3 kişi, bazen 4'ümüzüz fakat yine de kabul ediyorum ve grup sınırının 5'e kadar uzatılmasını düşünüyoruz. İnsanlar bunu önemsemiyor ve iki ayrı grup oluşturuyor. Satın alınabilir yuvalarla bir klan sistemi eklemek ve sunucu başına maksimum klan üyesini 5'e kısıtlamak güzel olur.

Ancak bunun dezavantajı, solo oyuncuların deneyimlerinin düşmesi.

 

Its true  bro. Max group limit is 5 good. 

Edited by BESTSMOKE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-1 idea

+1 max groupe limit 5

For clan system:

no clan marks ever ! 

my sugestion is clan tag before ingame name (with limit 5 or 3 depending of max groupe limit)

Edited by sid21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, sid21 said:

-1 idea

+1 max groupe limit 5

For clan system:

no clan marks ever ! 

my sugestion is clan tag before ingame name (with limit 5 or 3 depending of max groupe limit)

Yes its true  Thanks for the comments bro ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zib3l said:

Max group limit 5! Clans only in community and pointer in the map.

Yes!  Group system limit is so low  max 5 limit is awesome ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the problem is not the groupsystem of 5 people. the problem is that people in this game allways want to have an advantage over another group. so atm. people play with 3-7 guys because they want to beat at least a 3 man group. i bet if you can make a group allowing 5 players to be in it people will play with 5-12 people. it has allways been like that in infestation. people use every advantage they can get. thats just what i feel will happen and then pvp wont be possible anymore for solo players...but i could be wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, l_miss_sunshine said:

the problem is not the groupsystem of 5 people. the problem is that people in this game allways want to have an advantage over another group. so atm. people play with 3-7 guys because they want to beat at least a 3 man group. i bet if you can make a group allowing 5 players to be in it people will play with 5-12 people. it has allways been like that in infestation. people use every advantage they can get. thats just what i feel will happen and then pvp wont be possible anymore for solo players...but i could be wrong. 

Bro  all people  is not alone 5 group limit is rly good. We  are  trying dude. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...