xMrSaM

need advice

hi, im new to the game... unlike other games... there isnt alot of up to date info on the game... i actually spend 30 mins trying to find a "secret" base in some forest .. but it has already been removed long ago.. 

i need some advice..  i want to rent a sv.. but i do not know which map or rather how to farm faster... i was thinking of  varo containment.. does it still works? u guys can join me if u want.. sv will mostly be empty anyway.

13 minutes ago, xMrSaM said:

hi, im new to the game... unlike other games... there isnt alot of up to date info on the game... i actually spend 30 mins trying to find a "secret" base in some forest .. but it has already been removed long ago.. 

i need some advice..  i want to rent a sv.. but i do not know which map or rather how to farm faster... i was thinking of  varo containment.. does it still works? u guys can join me if u want.. sv will mostly be empty anyway.

Varo is still in Colorado V2!

• Thanks 1

Yes and time in right and you can have 3 waves of Super Zombies each time you spawn in, dont forget the Airfields where you can get  8 super zombies in rotation as well as an Alien Super zombie

1 hour ago, FAmz.Jbpenaflor said:

admin ?? can i ask question what happend ? the noted sait too many failed log in attemp, your i.p has been  block for one hour ??

All you can do is wait 1 hr and then log in again as this is an automated block and cannot be circumvented.