Sign in to follow this  
Ex6oN

Fix BR crashes

2 major crashes are because of those 2 points:

• When a destroyed vehicle despawn 
  • When u aren't driving a car and drop items on the floor while someone else is driving it

Both issues are known from the staff team and i'm pretty sure it's on their priorities for the next patch.

But I wouldn't be against a "rejoin" button :) @Svena69

Edited by Glad

Hope those crash fixes come soon because I'm still getting them and usually toward the end of a BR game where there's only 2 - 4 people left . I spend the whole time killing, looting and surviving only to be  "disconnected from server" or the game simply crashes. This was ever worse  up till about 2 weeks ago, but I found that it's still roughly a 50% chance on crash/disconnect per game as of currently. Regardless of my graphics settings on my card, in-game or any combination of the two I still have the "crashes/disconnects". I have a friend who I will not name that uses Windows 7 still and he has crash/disconnect issues A LOT MORE often than myself and my other 2 friends.  I keep my updates on EVERYTHING current as I am a little more particular about it than some.

If any of the following system info helps at all:

I play on Fios 150mbps  and when I am home I use my wired connection.

My system is an MSI GS63VR 7RG Stealth Pro

Intel Core i7 7700 / 32GB RAM / GeForce  GTX 1070 W/Max-Q Design / Windows  10  PRO 64Bit

On 24.1.2018 at 5:51 AM, MUGSMUG said:

Hope those crash fixes come soon because I'm still getting them and usually toward the end of a BR game where there's only 2 - 4 people left . I spend the whole time killing, looting and surviving only to be  "disconnected from server" or the game simply crashes. This was ever worse  up till about 2 weeks ago, but I found that it's still roughly a 50% chance on crash/disconnect per game as of currently. Regardless of my graphics settings on my card, in-game or any combination of the two I still have the "crashes/disconnects". I have a friend who I will not name that uses Windows 7 still and he has crash/disconnect issues A LOT MORE often than myself and my other 2 friends.  I keep my updates on EVERYTHING current as I am a little more particular about it than some.

If any of the following system info helps at all:

I play on Fios 150mbps  and when I am home I use my wired connection.

My system is an MSI GS63VR 7RG Stealth Pro

Intel Core i7 7700 / 32GB RAM / GeForce  GTX 1070 W/Max-Q Design / Windows  10  PRO 64Bit

That's also a reason why I am re-working the BR map. But the biggest crash reason are the cars, which will also be fixed on the patch.

Thank you for your feedback.

Regards,

• Love 1