Sign in to follow this  
Flint

Cars ruin BR

It literally takes no skill at all to find a car at the beginning of the game and run people over the whole time. Cars are so glitchy they shouldn't be a part of PvP at all. Please take them out for gods sake.

BR is supposed to be the last man standing, whoever is the best/most geared up, not whoever can steer a car for 15 minutes.

• Thanks 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Glad said:

I mean if u could kill players inside with few headshots it wouldn't be a big deal , go add open windows to cars models Kappa

We increased the damage players take from being shot while being inside a vehicle. Wasn't this enough? Just wondering ;)

21 minutes ago, Svena69 said:

We increased the damage players take from being shot while being inside a vehicle. Wasn't this enough? Just wondering ;)

Tbh i've been playing a lot of BR's lately and without cars map wouldn't be that "good" but with cars it's not balanced.

Since kinda 0 guns can clip more than 30 bullets (only stanag60 which are ultra rare) , with the reload time, if you are alone and a car drive straight towards u, well u are fucked.

A lot of place on Arizona are in the total open and u cant even run towards a tree or a rock, then that's why cars are too op.

I don't think increasing damages would fix the problem, players will die inside the car, someone else take the car and same scenario ...

I'd add bigger clips to the loot table (smg40,mp7-40, stanag 45 ...) , maybe add m249 and pkm in the airdrops, reduce the loot rate of repair kits , and few adjustments like that.

• Love 1

8 hours ago, Glad said:

Tbh i've been playing a lot of BR's lately and without cars map wouldn't be that "good" but with cars it's not balanced.

Since kinda 0 guns can clip more than 30 bullets (only stanag60 which are ultra rare) , with the reload time, if you are alone and a car drive straight towards u, well u are fucked.

A lot of place on Arizona are in the total open and u cant even run towards a tree or a rock, then that's why cars are too op.

I don't think increasing damages would fix the problem, players will die inside the car, someone else take the car and same scenario ...

I'd add bigger clips to the loot table (smg40,mp7-40, stanag 45 ...) , maybe add m249 and pkm in the airdrops, reduce the loot rate of repair kits , and few adjustments like that.

Good points! Thanks! Ill see what we can do! :)

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, KREIT said:

map is to big to play without cars, but cars make it unbalanced at the same time idk what to say

It's alright, understandable! But keep sharing ideas! That's what we need! :D

2 hours ago, KOTAZ said:

If more Rocks were scattered around the open areas it would help with the car issue other than that cars are relatively easy to destroy.

Indeed. More objects around the towns would be usefull and make the car less OP. 

• Love 1

Map is way to big and does not have many actual towns. It is a interesting map but I do not see much creativity overall :( Cars also make things really stupid. Cars are also a big problem. They help but they are pretty OP at the beginning of the BR round and also can be annoying when there are three more players and they are just having a car derby. 

This isn't H1Z1 xD

Edited by MrSloth

I think I ran about a quarter of the map to get to the SZ, and it took forever. Once I got there, a guy was on a hill with a humvee sniping with an SVD. I was sort of lucky and was able to get close to try to kill him, but him and a buddy (who had another car BTW) got in their cars, saw me and ran me over. I was pretty annoyed, and to be honest I didn't even know you guys had introduced cars into BR. I would suggest, make the map smaller, maybe remove the open areas that have nothing there, and put more rocks or trees around for cover. The loot, I was good with it. I found everything I needed right away, but that running a marathon to get run over killed it for me. 

most players should be close to the flag in the final parts of the BR games, What about the chance of cars been DISABLED AT A CERTAIN POINT OF GAS at the flag, at the final moment in the game, so all players are on foot.... just a thought, so its not coming down to winning from cars////????

I don't see a problem with having cars especially with the size of the maps. Your survival really depends on your awareness of your surroundings like trees, rocks and well incoming cars. 

The only issue with cars for me are the map areas where you get stuck easy and easily loosing control at high speed. More so when a car is about to run you over  you are deemed dead a seemingly 20 yards before the car actually hits you. Also on random occasion it will spit a driver or passenger out at least a mile away when exiting. Never had a problem killing cars with guns though, maybe try aiming better or getting closer but by all means stand by a rock or tree when doing this.