Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Muhammedtv

Colorado V1 [Nostalgia trip]

Recommended Posts

Hey, I just wanna hear what you guys think of Colorado V1 as map for Survival simply cuz the other map is way to big to running around and alot of people want old map for the old feelings <3

Give me ur opinions. Colorado v1 were always better, and with the  bus system between safezones it would be perfect.  Would love to see this happen.

Edited by Muhammedtv
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Muhammedtv said:

Hey, I just wanna hear what you guys think of Colorado V1 as map for Survival simply cuz the other map is way to big to running around and alot of people want old map for the old feelings <3

Give me ur opinions. Colorado v1 were always better, and with the  bus system between safezones it would be perfect.  Would love to see this happen.

Hey! Indeed that's something we could definetely think about. I will bring up that idea for the next meetings ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Krwawic said:

Its a great idea  but all the buildings should be oppened.

Working on that..! Haha.

 

Survival will have a new map but I think you guys are already aware of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Muhammedtv said:

You will remove all of colorado servers?

Depends. In the end we would like to have survival as a game mode where we "aim for the survival / war z feeling (mostly with rare loot etc" but still in a New Z way where we have our own map etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Svena69 said:

Depends. In the end we would like to have survival as a game mode where we "aim for the survival / war z feeling (mostly with rare loot etc" but still in a New Z way where we have our own map etc.

okay sounds good, wish you could keep some Colorado V1 server aslong with the new map. Thats what the war z feeling is about :D 

Edited by Muhammedtv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh good please dont remove Colorado because if the next map is gona be like Arizona survival will die.Only Colorado or both maps.No colorado no Survival.Start making pools when u are making/planing such a huge changes otherwise you will only lose players and their trust.

Colorado is the base of this game.This map should stay no matter what.Dont destroy the game pls.Let us test the map,make pool and let us - the players decide because game is for the players nad players are the most inportant.Thats my opinion.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Krwawic said:

Oh good please dont remove Colorado because if the next map is gona be like Arizona survival will die.Only Colorado or both maps.No colorado no Survival.Start making pools when u are making/planing such a huge changes otherwise you will only lose players and their trust.

Colorado is the base of this game.This map should stay no matter what.Dont destroy the game pls.Let us test the map,make pool and let us - the players decide because game is for the players nad players are the most inportant.Thats my opinion.

 

 

This has been the plan since the start, yet to give our community a beta access, it has been made clear that the game mode is in heavy development and the Colorado map is only temporary.

We aim to a future where for this game mode there will be a new map. We will see where that goes.

2 hours ago, Muhammedtv said:

okay sounds good, wish you could keep some Colorado V1 server aslong with the new map. Thats what the war z feeling is about :D 

It all depends on the player base. If survival becomes THE next thing then I wouldn't see any problems having some V1 maps. For now, we're aiming for 1 big new map as we aim to a future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...