Xander

item too high to reach with screen shot

so I was at the airport and seen this bag on the fence, I couldn't reach it so I even placed down a locker and stood on it and still couldn't reach it, not sure if it's designed to tease players or a simple misplacement but thought i'd mention it, have screen shot to show what I mean

https://imgur.com/m4uHlcz

the item has now changed to a winter skinbox and I still can't reach it, I even tried to stand on a shield since the locker did not work, the item is just too high, was this done on purpose? the location is at the ridgeway airport the fence in the middle of the airstrip between the two helicopters, pretty much right in front of the christmas tree

as far as I can see there is no way to get on top of the fence, standing on a locker and jumping on the top of a shield still isn't high enough, it would be perfect if the " item " was actually ON the fence but it's resting too high above it to get it, I seen the item change from the santa bag to a winter skinbox and an autumn skinbox and can't reach all 3 :(